People aren't who they seem

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Hyejin POV
The party ended and most of the guests had already left. "Good night sweetie, dad and I will go ahead, you stay with your friends if you want, happy birthday" "Thanks mom, good night" I said. "Oh darling, the party was great and so was the food, we too will go ahead" Wheein's mom said.

"Oh auntie please stay, it's very late already and I know you're really tired, I'll just have your rooms prepared ok?" "oh darling no need, we can manage to go home" "No auntie please stay, I insist" I said with a smile "Ok, fine... I can't say no to you can I?" "No you can't auntie" I chuckled.

I called one of our staff to prepare their rooms. I also asked Byuli to stay and her parents too, who gladly accepted the offer as they were really tired.

"Love? Can we talk please" Wheein said, but I ignored her, I was still disappointed in her.
I started to walk towards my room, I was too tired to talk to anyone, especially to Wheein.

"Hey Hyejinie, is there something wrong? Why aren't you talking to Wheein?" Byuli stopped me along the way. "It's nothing Byuli, I'm just really tired, I'll head to my room, I want to have a warm bath, this day was really long..." I said "Oh ok, I do hope you enjoyed your day somehow, happy birthday" "Thank you Byuli, I'll go ahead ok?" I said and she nodded.

I went inside my room and took off my gown and left it by the bed then headed to my bathroom, I started to prepare my warm bath, I put some rose petals in, some bubbles and I lit my scented candles.

I lay in my bath, the warmth welcomed me, slowly and before I knew it I fell asleep, when I woke up I saw the candles almost burnt out.

I clearly was there for hours... I rinsed up and wrapped a towel around my body. When I opened my bathroom door I saw Wheein sitting by the door, still in her gown, I think she fell asleep waiting for me. I felt bad for her, even though I still was hurt by what I heard a while ago. I carried her to my bed so she could rest, but as we were by the bed she woke up in my arms.

She wrapped her arms around me and started to cry. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry" She said between hiccups. I sat by my bed and sat her on my legs, facing me. "It's fine now... I'm sorry too." I said as I caressed her hair, trying to calm her down.

"Shhh, calm down" I said, hugging her, while she rested her head on my shoulder.
"Let's get you ready for bed?"I asked and she shook her head no.

"Why not? I know you're probably tired amore. I'll carry you to the bathroom if you want" I ask but she didn't say anything, so I assumed it was ok. So, I carried her. In the bathroom I sat her down my toilet.

I then unzipped her gown, taking it off her. After that I also took off her underwear. She covered herself with her arms. "Amore you don't have to hide your body for me, after everything we've done... I've seen you already" I said as I caressed her hair, but she doesn't move an inch.

Her eyes were red and puffy from all of her crying, which broke my heart. I kneeled down, so that we're at the same level. I kiss her eyes. "I'm sorry I made you cry" I said "It was my fault... I shouldn't have had any doubts or insecurities, you're right they're all nonsense" She said with a very soft voice.

I turned on the warm water in my bath and put some bubbles in it, just how Wheein liked it. "Come amore mio, the water temperature is just how you like it" I said as I carried her and sat her in the bath.

I kiss her forehead as she settles in the bath. "I'll just get dressed, I'll be back soon ok?" I was about to turn around but Wheein held my hand.

"Love, please don't go... please don't leave me" her voice is even softer than before. "Alright amore mio" I smile. "Join me?" She looked up to me with a pout. "But amore I just had a bath" "Pretty please" she asked in her very Wheein cute way.