Eye for an eye

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Hyukwoo POV
Those bitches, they think they had the last of me. They're fools if they think that that petty prank was the last from me.
Because of that stupid suspension my parents disowned me, leaving me penniless, or so they thought. Thank God they're stupid as well.

I knew that this might happen, but I thought that it would've taken a bit longer. Still I managed to create a secret bank account where I slowly set money aside in case the situation turned bad for me. The thing is those stupid parents of mine thought that they can leave without money while on the other hand I already robbed them more than half of their savings putting it also in my account.

That bitch of my mother should've never left alone her stupid purse with every information regarding their account. Now not only they lost me, they also lost their money. Bunch of idiots!

I have to plan my revenge against my bitch of an ex and that girl of hers. Such a disgusting relationship, it seems like Hyejin couldn't find a fine man like me so she resorted to that freak, Wheein, even her name makes me want to vomit.

Their entire relationship makes me sick, it shouldn't have become legal in this country! Girls like them belong in kitchens, they should be cooking, cleaning the house, taking care of the kids, while the man is working. What happened to this fucking society? Women were made to serve men like me, not be in relationship with each other.

Anyway, how is it even possible for them to please each other? Especially whores like Hyejin, they love dicks, how should that Wheein bitch please her like I do? But who cares anyway? Pretty soon they won't be pleasing each other, but on the contrary they themselves will be the ones who will hurt each other.

I want them to suffer as much as I am suffering right now, I can't be the only miserable one between us.  Eye for an eye, I lost everything, they too will lose everything! I swear to God, those bitches will suffer as my name is Kwon Hyukwoo.

Third person POV
While they were having breakfast Byul kept teasing Wheein and Hyejin about what happened during Halloween, Hyejin was so annoyed at her so she turned the tables and started to tease her best friend with her Yongsun unnie, who was still in the dark about what happened.

"Why can't I know what happened that night? Byul knows, you both know... I'm feeling left out" Yongsun pouts "Unnie it's nothing really, don't worry" Wheein said trying to avoid the argument. "Fine unnie I'll just tell you, there's nothing wrong about it anyway, and at least Byuli will stop teasing us" Hyejin said, making Wheein nervous.

"You see unnie, me and Wheein... well we made... we did the devil's tango to put it in a more simple way" "wait you two? JUNG GABRIELLA WHEEIN?! Did you really do that?" "Gabriella?" Byul asked "Yeah my Christian name" Wheein said towards Byul.

"Wheein! Answer me!" Yongsun said, still in shock. "Uhm.. yes unnie" Wheein said, scratching her head. "Oh my God! You're not a virgin anymore!" Yongsun's jaw dropped and then her eye turned towards Hyejin.

"You better take care of my cousin when she turns out pregnant" Yongsun said with a very menacing voice. "Uhm Yong" Byul was trying to call for Yongsun, who was still staring at Hyejin.
"What?" "Uhmm.. for Wheein to get pregnant uhmm... my best friend's need to have uhmm.. I don't know... a Penis? And well sperm?" Byul said, scratching her head, making Hyejin chuckle.

"Yahhh Byul!" Wheein said with her cheeks red as a tomato, "What? It's true! Duh, ever heard of how the human reproductive system works? A baby won't ever come from a couple fingers" Byul laughed. Hyejin at that point wanted to bury herself, she thought that by saying what happened everyone would shut up, but she just made the situation worse.