Chapter Thirty-Four

'This woman has no idea how much She has me wrapped around her finger' I thought as I looked down to see her mouth engulfing my length, I moaned as she swirled her tongue around the tip of my length, My toes curled as her nose reached my pubic bone. I gently wrapped my hands in her hair and guided her head up and down my length slowly, through hooded eyes, I could see her looking up at me with an innocent gaze. I moaned loudly as I hit the back of her throat. Saliva was spilling out of her mouth and down my length. 

The sight in front of me could make any man orgasm, even the thought of it made my knees weak.

She released my length with a pop, I whimpered at the loss of contact. Before I could react she bent down and gave my tip a little kitten lick. I wanted to flip her over and ravish her at that point but I promised her that I would let her take control. As she rose from her position, she left hot wet kisses up my body, I growled softly as if to say 'don't you dare tease me'. She looked up at me and continued to leave kisses up my body, my toes curled as she reached my nipples. She gave them the same attention that I did to her, I moan as she tugged at them roughly. Finally she reached my face, placing her lips on my neck, she found my sweet spot almost immediately and sucked harshly and biting hard. I didn't mind though, It was like heaven for me.

After she left my neck, I grabbed her face and pulled her into deep, passionate kiss. I can never get enough of her or her kisses. I whimpered as she pulled away shortly after, She smirked and lifted her hips a bit. I was confused at first but was quickly overwhelmed by the warmth of her centre engulfing my length, I couldn't help tilting my head back and moaning loudly as she sunk down on my length, My toes curled instinctively as she began to ride me. I grabbed her hips and began to guide her up and down my length. I pulled her down to me and began to thrust harder and faster into her, both moaning and so close to the edge, she met my thrusts with her own. kissing her roughly and sloppily. She moaned that she was so close. Being so close myself, I flipped us over and rapidly began to thrust inside of her deeply with her wrapped in a hug. As her walls fluttered around my length we came at the same time. Both grunting and moaning together, I jerked inside of her trying to milk my orgasm as much as I could.

"I love you so much Mal, You have no idea how much you mean to me. I have no idea what I would have done if I lost you. I know we lost our baby too and they matter as well but we can always try again can't we?" I said as I gently and slowly pulled out of her, trying not to hurt her. We both whimpered at the loss of contact when I wasn't inside of her anymore. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to get a few baby wipes for us to clean up.

"I want to try again" She said as she grabbed a couple of wet wipes for herself. I paused as I was wiping myself, I looked up at her in shock. She looked at me with a worried look on her face and began to sniffle a little bit.

"Hey. hey.. I'm right here baby. Of course I want to try again. I'm not mad at you, you could never make me mad Mal. I'm just worried about Pitch attacking you that's all. If you want to try again it can't hurt to. I will never let you out of my sight again, I don't want to see you that upset ever again okay?" I said wrapping her in a hug and rocking her back and forth slowly. She pulled away and wiped her tears with her hand, She smiled and thanked me quietly. I cupped her face gently and wiped away her tears and kissed her lovingly.

"You don't have to thank me for loving you Mal, I should be the one who should be thanking you. You have no idea how much you mean to me and to my parents. I was worried when I first introduced you to them but now I don't have anything to worry about. They think of you as a daughter and I couldn't be more happier than I am right now." I said while hugging her softly. When didn't hear a reply I looked down and saw that she was passed out cold. I smiled and lifted her up slightly to tuck her in under the covers.