Chapter Thirteen

A/N: The song above does not relate to Ben and Mal's relationship but I've had in my head since I watched the movie ZOMBIES. Also I decided Ben needed a chapter...

Ben's Pov:

As I walk up to Mal and I's bedroom, I heard giggling, trying not to eavesdrop but I think they saw me. Oh well no point hiding now, I step inside the door when I realised what they were giggling about. My eyes went wide when I saw a stack of my baby books in the middle of the circle... I groan when I saw the picture of little me running naked around the castle.

"Mum I beg you please don't show everyone my baby books" I say shoving my head into a pillow on Mal and I's bed and groaning dramatically, Mal gets up walks over to me trying not to laugh, she shows me a picture of little me.

"But look how cute you look!" Mal shows me another picture of little me standing on a stool helping Cogsworth make cookies in the kitchen, I have chocolate all over my face and grinning like an idiot. I blush like an idiot and everyone awhs at our cuteness.

"Wait until our kiddos are running around causing trouble" I whisper in her ear this time making her blush

"Anyway, I better go. I've got a meeting with the press about what happened and I've got a council meeting after that" I say not wanting to leave Mal's side but I know I can't abandon my duties as king unfortunately. I gave Mal and my Mum a quick hug before I hurried to the meetings scheduled for today.

It took me five minutes to reach my office as it's right down the hall from our bedroom, As soon as I walked in I was met with the frightened faces of the reporters from earlier, I told the guards if they ask any inappropriate questions about Mal or the Baby to immediately remove and ban them from castle and school grounds. It may seem harsh but I've had enough of the press harassing my family.

"Let me begin by saying what you said about Lady Mal and OUR baby was completely unacceptable! You have no right to ask her those kinds of questions. I know it is your job but if you EVER ask my fiancée if I am the true father to our child, I will personally make sure none of you will work in this kingdom ever again! You have no right to ask those kind of questions about our relationship, Got it? Next time I have to talk to any of you or have my guards step in, you will be served with a restraining order and banned from the kingdom. You are dismissed" Ben said determined to protect his growing family.

After the of last reporters left, I dismissed the guards and tried to calm myself down before I have to leave for the council meeting, By the time I had calmed myself down enough it had already been half an hour

'Wow time flies huh? Time to face the music' I thought as I made my way to the one of many conference rooms in the castle

'I wonder how Dad kept a track of them it's not like he wanted to go to the council meetings anyway. I don't blame him whatsoever'

I take a deep breath as I stood outside the door, I tried to clear my mind but all I could hear is screaming coming from the conference room. As I open the door everyone looks at me

"I can hear you from down the hall! I demand to know what is going on in here!" I say using my beast side to my advantage, as I sit down the rest of the council follows suit

"Now what is the problem?" I say in a 'dont screw with me im not in the mood' voice

"Well your majesty it's about Lady Mal....