Chapter Thirty-Two

Previously on Happily Ever After?

"Now what's the emergency?" Evie said while making herself at home. That's the thing with Evie, She has the ability to make herself at home even though she has her own castle.

"Pitch Black has returned and we need your help with planning a trap"

Everyone looked at us with their mouths practically on the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you do not like smut or any kind of sexual acts or items, I suggest you skip this chapter and possibly the next one..

After some explaining and some discussion everyone agreed to help with the ball, Evie and Doug would happily design and make the dresses and suits. Jay, Lonnie, Carlos, Jane agreed to help my Mum and Dad plan the ball and decorate it. They also agreed to tell Audrey and Chad since they are known to be the kingdom gossips.

We also told all of them about Pitch and how we think he may be apart of the reason why I went missing, and how he confronted Ben in the rose garden the other night. After we had talked about everything we needed to about the ball, We spent a little time talking about our getaway, They all agreed that we did need some time for ourselves.

**Time skip**

It had been sometime since our friends left, Ben had left to go get something to eat for the both of us since we had not had lunch today, so it was only Evie and I in Ben and I's bedroom.

"So.. Has he told you where he is taking you?" Evie said while she helped me pack some clothes for the next two weeks. She picked out some casual clothes that she thought would suit me and folded them nicely, putting them gently in the suitcase.

"No. He knows how much I hate surprises though, I wish he told me already. The anticipation is killing me" I said while folding clothes and putting them into the suitcase.

"What did he whisper in your ear while we were standing outside your room?" Evie said looking up at me. I looked down, flustered beyond belief.

"You didn't think I would notice? your cheeks went bright red and you looked like you were about to jump Ben" She said while trying not to laugh her head off. I looked down at my lap and blushed even more.

"He said we would and I quote 'finish what we started later'" I said quietly while looking down at my lap.

"Well in that case you will just have to try and tease him. Here.. I brought a few things that I designed for you. Let's just say.. I don't think Ben will be able to control himself around you when you have these on" Evie said, handing over a bag full of things.

Let's just say the things in the bag were not for the faint hearted.

"Evie! I can't wear these! Ben will jump me every time he sees me in these!" I said while pulling out the items of 'clothing' and folding them reluctantly. 

"That's the whole idea! Mal.. To put it bluntly, You can physically see the sexual tension between you two. His parents may not see it, but we all do. You two need to get away and have your fun and relax. There may or not be a couple of things in there as well just for you" Evie said while still packing the clothes.

After a while we finished packing and we were just chatting and catching up. Ben walked in and asked if I was ready to go. I looked at Evie and she just winked at me and grinned from ear to ear.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked, planting my feet to the ground, refusing to budge until he told me where he was taking me.

"Nope!" He said while popping the 'p'