Chapter Thirty-Three *Graphic Chapter*

A/N: If you do not like smut or any kind of sexual acts or items, I suggest you skip this chapter. It will have graphic smut scenes, domination, passionate love making, crude language and swearing. If you dont mind that kind of stuff then enjoy.

LAST CHANCE TO TURN BACK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**No one's Pov**

After Ben had cleaned himself up after his mind-numbing orgasm, they well on their way to the place that they were staying for the next two weeks. Little did Mal know, It was a private beach house that Adam and Belle had purchased just for them. The best part was that it's on a private stretch of beach that was only accessible by boat.

The insane thing is that it's only an hour away from the castle. I know.... Lucky right?

It felt like the hour was taking forever though, Ben and Mal could hardly keep their hands to themselves. But soon enough they had to park their car and switch over to the boat, Their boat was waiting for them alongside a member of the Royal Guards. The guard happily grabbed their suitcases and loaded them into the back of the boat, Ben thanked the guard and handed him the keys to the car.

Soon enough, Ben and Mal were just a few minutes away from their beach house. This was supposed to be Ben and Mal's wedding present from their parents but Belle and Adam decided that they needed time for themselves right now, They hardly stopped to grieve over the loss of their baby, they needed time as a couple right now..

Mal was shaken out of her daydream by Ben parking the boat and tying it to the dock. After grabbing their suitcases they wandered towards their beautiful house.

**Mal's Pov**"

"Surprise.. This was going to be our wedding present from our parents but they wanted us to have it now" Ben said while setting both of our suitcases down gently inside the door. 

"Now let me be a gentleman" he said as he carried me bridal style through the doors, I squealed and automatically wrapped my arms around his neck. As soon as we were through the doors he set me down gently. His arms gently snaked around my waist as I tried to grab my suitcase, looking up at him. 

I noticed his eyes were dilated and his grip tightened as I tried to pull away. A wicked grin appeared on my face as I thought of a plan to get out of his grip, I snaked my hands up to his hair and tugged gently, planting a deep passionate kiss on his lips, his grip loosened as he kissed back just as passionately.

In one swift motion I pulled away and quickly grabbed my suitcase, I rushed through the house with him right on my heels. I eventually found the bedroom when Ben grabbed my waist and pulled me back into him.

"You will pay for that Mal" He said before turned me around, facing him I could see the lust, love and desperation in his eyes. He pressed himself up against me and growled softly.

"See what you do to me Mal? You drive me crazy" he said as he grinds against me. You could feel the desperation in his actions, deciding to tease him even more I whispered in his ear.

"Get on the bed and don't move. I will be right back. I've got a surprise for you as well" I whispered in his ear, As I whispered in his ear I nipped his ear roughly. Bending to grab my suitcase I made sure to bend down extra slow, I heard a mix between a growl and a groan.

"Fucking tease" He growled behind me. I slowly made my way towards the bathroom, making sure to swing my hips dramatically with each step. I closed the door while looking behind me to see Ben completely undressed lying back on the bed with his eyes looking straight at me, almost like he's glaring at me.