Chapter Two *Graphic Chapter SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS CHAPTER*

**BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER JUST NOTE THAT THIS IS A MATURE CHAPTER. IT HAS GRAPHIC DETAILS IN THIS PART OF THE STORY** **READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION**

***Flashback***

4 weeks earlier

"Hey Benny boo" I say as I walk into Ben's office for like the millionth time.

"You know I hate that nickname Bertha" He says while smirking cheekily, I roll my eyes as he chuckles.

God I can never get over that laugh. It's enough to melt the coldest of hearts, well most of them anyway *cough* my mother *cough*

"So beasty what have you got planned for today?" I say as I sit in a chair beside him, spinning around like a little kid in the comfy office chair.

"Well I've got this stack of paperwork to do then my whole day is free" He says as he leans over the arm of the chair to give me a kiss on the lips, which turns into a heated make-out session, He nibbles on my bottom lip a little bit, He knows that it's one of my weak spots.

I grab the crown off his desk and put it on the door handle leading into his office, making sure that no one disturbs us.

"Deborah?" He says as he speaks to his assistant trying to calm the beast within him.

"Yes, your majesty?" She replies immediately

"Make sure I am not disturbed please, I am very busy with paperwork right now."

"Of course, your majesty." Deborah replies

Meanwhile I'm locking the door and shutting all the curtains so absolutely no one can disturb us. He catches me just as I was closing the last curtain and pushes me against his desk, he squeezes my ass as I jump, locking my legs around his waist as he begins the assault on my lips.

'How did I get so lucky?' I thought as he nips at a soft spot on my neck, I moan softly into his ear making sure he hears me. He growls softly against my skin, biting gently making sure everyone knows I'm his, I grin as I feel him grind up against me.

"How about we take this to the bed beasty?" I whisper seductively in his ear.

"Oh, is it going to be like that is it?" He growls lowly. I grin from ear to ear as he carries me over to his bed and roughly places me down. He rips off my outfit to see that I have his favourite set of lingerie on, He smirks as he tears that off as well.

"Too many clothes" I whine as he's still fully clothed. Soon he's only wearing his pair of boxers with the little crowns on them, I giggle as I remember our first date by the Enchanted Lake.

'Finally!' I thought as he finally got rid of that final annoying item of clothing

I pull his head down gently as we begin a heated make out session, one of many I might add, soon it turns into more as we moan and grind up against each other.

"Are you ready my little dragon?" He growls as he lines up with my entrance, I moan in anticipation.

"Let me feel you my King" I growl while biting his ear lobe. He grins wickedly as he thrusts into my tight heat with all his strength, showing that his beast side is well and truly on display.

My back arches off the bed and I moan loudly, loving how he feels inside me. He quickly silences my moan with another heated make out session. I can feel every inch of him as he pounds my tight heat faster and faster with every thrust.

"Fuck you feel so good" I moan in his ear so only he can hear it.

"You are so fucking tight baby" he moans softly, His lips find my neck again making sure his mark is visible to everyone.

My eyes roll back as he hits my spot, my long nails scratch through his hair, down his back until they get to his ass, I squeeze firmly.

"Fuck Mal! Ride me baby" He says as he flips us over.

"It would be my pleasure your majesty" I say as I bounce on his rock hard member. I moan loudly as his hands find my breasts, giving each one the same treatment.

He flips us over again, as my back hits the bed his mouth immediately heads down towards my centre, I squirm in desperation as his tongue hits my clit.

"Fuck Ben I'm so close" I moan loudly as he continues the assault on my centre. He replaces his tongue with two fingers as he continues to suck on my clit.

"Don't you dare cum for me just yet" He growls as his head rises from my heat, He pulls his fingers out and licks them clean, making me shudder. He places kisses all over my body until he gets to my lips, I can taste myself as we lock lips once more.

He thrusts into my tight heat once again, hitting my g-spot as soon as he enters. I moan into the kiss, He thrusts faster and faster as we try and hit our climaxes at the same time.

"I'm almost there Ben" I moan grabbing his hair and tugging firmly.

"Me too Mal" he growls

With that he reaches down to rub my clit with an impossible speed, I arch my back and moan so loud that the rest of the castle can probably hear us. Ben locks lips with me to try and silence our moans once again but it doesn't work that well.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum Mal" He moans loudly as his thrusting gets even faster but sloppier.

As he says that I feel my high hit me like a tidal wave, my eyes roll to the back of my head as my back arches off the bed. I bite my lips as I try and silence my moans, I pull Ben's head down as we lock lips one more time trying to suppress our moans.

"Cum for me my King" I growl lowly. As if it was on command, he gave one more thrust. "Fuck Mal I'm cumming" he says as he buries his face into my neck while he spasms inside me.

I feel his cum spill into me like a plant that is desperate for water. We try and catch our breath as we come down from our highs.

"I love you my little dragon" he says as he kisses me firmly but passionately on the lips

"I love you too my beasty" I say as I kiss him back with just as much passion

We end up staying like that for a while. He doesn't even bother to pull out, knowing we will probably be ready for another round soon. So, he covers us up with his blankets, we stay like that for a while. Eventually we drift off to sleep with his paperwork still needing to be done...

***End of Flashback****