Chapter Fourteen

"Well your majesty it's about Lady Mal....

I immediately feel the blood leave my face, my palms feel so sweaty, my breathing gets shaky and I feel extremely anxious. The council must have noticed because next thing I know my mum is beside me trying to calm me down, she is the only one that can calm me down sometimes especially when my thoughts completely take over. She turns my face to her gently and asks me quietly if I would like to step out for a moment, I nodded my head in defeat and I ask the council if they could excuse me for a moment, They don't object fortunately.

I quickly stood up and make my way to the door, When I step outside I feel like I can finally breathe again. I step to the side of the door and slide down slowly, I sit down and put my head in between my knees trying to calm my racing heart and ragged breaths. After a 10 minutes I feel like I have calmed down enough to deal with the council and the problem that concerns Mal and Baby Beast, I stand up slowly and take a hold of the door handle to the conference room, I pause for a second and take a few deep breaths.

As soon as I open the door everyone falls silent.

"Sorry about that.. Now where were we?" I say taking a seat. Everyone else takes a seat as I shuffle my papers and clear my throat.

I glanced around the table and sat at the table were Snow White and Prince Florian, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Queen Aurora and King Phillip, My parents, Princess Jasmine and Prince Aladdin, Fa Mulan and Li Shang, Princess Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert, Princess Merida of DunBroch, Princess Moana as well as Queen Anna and Kristoff.

"We were talking about Lady Mal your majesty" Princess Rapunzel spoke up. I could feel my breathing get a little faster at the mention of Mal's name.

'If I don't get myself in check nothing will get done today'

"Look I know I stepped out of line talking to the press like that but it needed to be done okay? They were putting the lives of both Mal and our baby in danger, I shouldn't have to warn them if they come close to the mother of my child they will be banned from the castle and the school even if they are doing their jobs, I should not have to console her every time she walks outside because she's terrified of being harassed by the press." I say ranting to the council. Surprisingly they did not interrupt me because they knew I had to get it off my chest.

"Your majesty I completely understand but this is not why we are here" Prince Charming said firmly. I looked at him and the other council members confused.

"I do not understand. Why did you call this emergency meeting then?" I stated leaning forward placing my elbows on the table, My parents had always scolded me for this when I was younger stating that a prince always sits up straight when at a table.

"Lady Mal as well as her Baby have been receiving threats and we have no idea where they are coming from... Do you have any idea who or what wants revenge at all?"

"The only people I can think of are Maleficent and Uma but they're both still on the isle..."

"We should get more guards just to be safe though just be sure, since Mal is carrying your baby and the future heir I think you should be with her at all times just to make sure she's safe" Merida says in her strong Scottish accent.

"But won't that make me vulnerable too? what if something happens to Both Mal and I when we are together?" I say getting slightly frustrated.

Just as I was about to suggest another idea the door swung open with a bang, walking in the door with apologetic looks were six of the Royal Auradon Guards that I had assigned to protect Mal and Baby Beast...

The head guard handed me several notes, reading them I realised two things.. 1. Mal and Baby Beast were in danger and 2. That I had to protect them at all costs even if we don't go outside and get everyone to come to us..

I looked over the notes and realised they were clues or hints?? But the only thing on my mind was Mal and our baby...were they in danger? Was Auradon in danger again? What does this person want?

I was just about to say to the council what the notes said but I was interrupted with yet another guard rushing towards me.

"What is it this time!?" I hissed in anger

"Your majesty Lady Mal is missing! We can't find her anywhere!"

That's where it all went black.....

Authors Note: What happened to The Royal Couple? What do the notes say and who do you think is behind them? Will Ben get help for his anxiety? Will this rip the royal couple apart?

why don't you keep reading to find out? who know maybe the results will surprise you :)