Chapter 5; Blood Painting

Its funny how his room is still the same, only without our photo's on the wall.

How much I loved being in this room...but now I feel like throwing up...

I broke in through his window, well, broke in... I could just walk right in, like he was expecting me.

He will be home in half an hour or something.

Step 1 is get him distracted, so I'll have to take off my shirt.

Slowly a feeling of fear and panic rises in me. What if it doesn't work? What if he immediately find out what I actually want? Sweat drops suddenly cover my skin.

Out of nowhere my brain pictures a vague image of that boy, Aidan...

I remember his green eyes, his immense dark hair, his soft looking lips, the chain around his neck, his collarbones...

Jesus Christ Zephyr, what the fuck are you thinking about?

(Flashback)
(Previous Flashback; Chapter 2)

Sophia...Sophia...I don't know anyone that's named Sophia? Is she in our school? Sighting I start my laptop, I have to do some research, and be strong. It's not my fault if she dies, they used me to do it. Or is it my fault? Should I protect her?

I can't do that, because what will happen then is terrible, she probably isn't innocent, is she?

I hate this, I hate it...

Is she even going to die? Zane didn't say anything about what's in that small bottle.

I decide to save me some research and first ask my sister about Sophia. Sighing I get out of my bed and walk to the door. In the hallway I almost crash into her.

'Hey Ann, do you by any chance know who Sophia Dixon is?'

She looks at me, confused: "How come?"

'No idea, heard someone talking about her...' I quickly make up a lie...half a lie.

'What did they say?'

Why are women always so curious? It's so annoying! 'Doesn't matter, do you know her or not?'

'I do, she's literally in my class', she says smiling.

'Okay that's everything I need to know, thanks', I reply, cutting off our conversation.

I close my door and her 'But, I...' dies in silence. Sitting down on my bed, I think about my mixed feelings.

(End Flashback)

I hear a key turn around in it's keyhole. I quickly jump off Raven's bed and stand next to the open door of his room. It's quite dark in the hallway and I hear his footsteps on the floor and see his shadow move across the floor.

'Hi Raven.' I smile.

The footsteps stop and I hear someone say: 'Oh my god, what the fuck?'

'Do you still remember me?' I whisper.

The lamp suddenly turns on and I hear a soft 'Of course' coming from his lips.

His blonde hair looks gold in the weak light of the lamp. The sparkles in his eyes are surrounded by the black of his irises. His skin is almost glowing up in the soft orange-yellow light.