Chapter 14; No Understanding

After having played a little bit with Caeden's blood I take out the lighter I bought at a store today. After trying multiple times to burn Caeden, his clothes finally catch fire. It takes it's time to become big but it worked.

I drag the friend to Caeden after having searched his pockets and leave my knife next to Caeden, to let the police think they attacked each other. After that I leave the scene.

A few streets further I turn on my phone and call my mom. I tell her that I'm okay and that I'm coming to her, she's still waiting for me somewhere in the city.

I follow the directions my phone gives me and pass a store. Not thinking of my mom I step inside and look around to see if they have some alcohol. There is actually a large amount of alcohol-containing products stacked here. It's a small shop but they do know what to sell. I pick two wine bottles, pay and leave the store.

Happy smiling with my liquor I try to find the way to my mom. When I find her after half an hour she turns out not to be that happy about my delay. 'Aunt and Aidan already left for home, we need to take an uber.'

The whole way to my aunt's home my mom doesn't say anything. Furtunately she is also too angry to look at me so she will not find out that I have something I shouldn't have with me.

When we arrive my mom finally speaks up: 'Go to your room and get to know Aidan, he seems lonely. Come downstairs in an hour.'

Before I can say anything she opens the door of her room and is gone.

What the fuck.

Okay, I deserved it.

(Flashback)
(Previous Flashback; Chapter 12)

Confused I study the handsome face of the black haired boy that suddenly appeared. 'I am... Zephyr...nice to... meet you.'

Nice to meet you? Could I have been less original?

'You too', he says, smiling again. It makes my heart weak, can he just not smile, please?

'I'm sorry but I need to go', I tell him, looking worried at the further disappearing Sophia.

When he nods I stand up, blushing. A few steps away I turn around, regretting being so rude. 'Can I just... have your number?' I sigh.

There is his smile again. Jesus. 'Yes, you can.' He holds out his hand to receive my phone. I mean, I guess he is doing that, so I just put my phone on his hand.

His ringtone sounds cute, small tingling sounds... it suits him. Raven stops the call and gives my phone back; 'Here you have it.'

I mumble something like 'Thanks' and walk, half running, half stumbling away.

His blue eyes, oh my god.

Where is the canteen again? I think I went the wrong way... why is this such a disaster?

I lost her, I definitely lost her, she's nowhere to be found.

Fucking hell.

(End Flashback)

When I drop my backpack from my back, Aidan asks: 'Why did you actually need that?'

He doesn't even ask where I was or anything. Ignoring his question I say: 'Did you enjoy your ice creams?'

He looks up, annoyed: 'Yours melted totally while waiting for you and before I finished eating mine. Where did you go?'

'I don't think you wanna know', I answer vague, going over my memories of the past few hours. Caeden screaming, crying, in pain. It felt amazing.

'I don't really care either, if you don't wanna tell me, don't, do your thing', he says a little bit angry, probably because of the long times waiting this day.

'We need to talk', he tells me after that, suddenly serious,' about yesterday and all.'

I look up and he continues: 'It was a mistake what I did yesterday, I'm sorry.'

'Are you serious? You seemed to enjoy it, I must say,' I reply lifting my eyebrows and smiling,'your moans were stuck in my head for the whole day.'

'What?' Aidan looks totally embarrassed.

'You definitely heard me, Aidan.'

He just sits there licking his dry lips, looking up to me, looking down. 'Yeah....' This is awkward.

Changing the subject I say: 'I bought something interesting today.'

'What is it?' Aidan asks. I take my bag off the ground and take out the lighter. Aidan smiles: 'I totally forgot about that, good that you thought of it.'

'No problem', I say and show him the wine bottles. His eyes get big and a smile is plastered on his face. After commenting something like 'nice' he takes the lighter from my hand and stands up. 'What happened to your knee?' He asks while trying to light the candles. I noticed it too on the way home. I think I must have cut it when I was thrown on the ground. A huge gap in my jeans is exposing my knee full with dried blood. 'I fell.'

'I can clean it up for you if you want.' He lit all the candles and immediately after that he that blew them.

'Nah, I'm good.'

'I don't care but you can get an infection if you don't clean it well.' It really seems like you don't care, indeed, I mean every person who wouldn't care would have said this.

'I know... you still want me to be able to fuck you, but it's alright I can take care of it myself.' I turn around and walk out of the room.

God, you should have seen his face. Hilarious.

-

'What are you doing here?' I ask Aidan frowning when he enters the bathroom where I'm cleaning my knee.

'Can't I go in here anymore?' he says confused.

'Not if you were going to help me', I say laughing.

He's silent for a moment then he smiles; 'I was indeed going to do that since I have bandages with me and you don't.'

'You just guessed that but ... yeah, it's true.'

'So I'm allowed to help you now?' he says. Sighing I say yes to him. He walks to me with the bandages in his hand and bends to get a better view of my knee. 'You have to take you pants off, this isn't going to work out, and they're also stained with blood. I will get you a new pair in the meantime.' He stands up and is gone.

Taking my pants off I think about Aidan, thinking everything over, I mean, now I'm done with Tristen and we still have a day and two nights left here, I give myself the permission to fuck him. I don't know if that's gonna happen but I'm up for it. I feel like he's just scared of me or embarrassed, but that'll go away, I guess.

Looking at my phone I see that we've an half hour left before we need to be downstairs to eat. Enough time to clean up a wound.

When Aidan comes through the door again I ask him straight away: 'Are you in a relationship?'

'That's a random question', he says, half smiling half smirking, 'but no, why'd you ask?'

'I was just thinking, I dont want to be the person you are cheating with or something, then you can look for someone else, I don't want any drama.'

He nods understandable. 'You mean about yesterday evening and all, I get it...I think I was just horny, I didn't really mean anything with it.'

'Alright, I'm kinda cold so...'

'Oh yes', he kneels down and begins to clean the cut on my knee. I thought I had cleaned it enough but he probably doesn't think so.

☠☠☠

Quote Of This Chapter:

"It really seems like you don't care, indeed, I mean every person who wouldn't care would have said this."

-

A/N new chapter tomorrow