Chapter 27; Dancing In A Memory

[Aidan POV]

I hoped she would stay in the shadows for a few minutes, but she didn't. She's back again with something in her hands. My wrists feel painful of being tied to this chair for days. The only time I'm allowed without is going to the toilet and shower and then a gun is pointed at my face the whole time.

She's crazy.

'George?' her stone cold voice cuts through the silence I just began to enjoy. All these time she's been calling me 'George.'

I have been going through a hell... and nobody came to rescue me. Zephyr was probably happy I was gone, I was only a toy to play with to him anyways, I laugh bitterly.

My eyes are swollen of crying, my mouth feels dry and my jaw hurts.

There is nothing I wanna do more than dying right now.

'Put these on', her voice demands me while forcing my chin up to make me look at her.

'Can't you just kill me?' I ask, wispering.

She ignores me, looking down at me like I'm the most stupid person in the world. 'I said: put these on!' she hits me with her hand on my left cheek. My head just falls to the right side, tired of everything. I don't really have energy to react to anything.

Mad because I am not doing anything she starts touching me, tearing my shirt off my body. She forces a blouse around my shoulders after untying me. I kind of just fall over with every move she makes on me. Pain everywhere, feeling my mind just slowly shut down further every day. I refused to eat and thats playing against me now.

Hysterical laughter. 'Oh, George, my boy... you look so beautiful.' She brings her face close to mine and looks me in my eyes, excited and creepy, without blinking nor moving.

I feel afraid, very afraid.

What is she going to do to me?

Suddenly she looks down and begins to pull on the zipper of my jeans. 'Stop... don't touch me', my voice sounds quiet and hurt.

'La, la, la,' she begins to sing, so that she doesn't hear my voice.

Memories bring me back to when my mom was still alive, she used to sing for me and I'd dance with stupid tiny moves, just to make her smile a bit. She had such a hard time living with my dad.

I just wish my mom was here.

But this singing is horrible to hear, nothing like my mom's singing.

I miss Zephyr. I miss him so fucking much, even though he hurt me. It's better than living in this darkness, with this woman.

But I know he doesn't miss me and doesn't care about me. He'd just laugh seeing me in this situation.

I feel dead alive.

She ripped my pants off and dragged the other pair over my legs.

'George', she wispers, her face close to mine. I try to look away but she doesn't let me, keeping my face up into her direction with her sharp nails digging into my skin.

'Kill me', I say, looking into her eyes. 'Kill me! Kill me, please... I beg you.'

Tears stream down my face.

She starts to hit me, four, maybe fives times on my head. Dying feels so close now. I've given up on everything already.

It's okay, it's going to be okay.

What I didn't expect was her lips to be on mine. Disgusted I try to move back.

There won't be an end to this, I realise.