Chapter 40 [Part 2]; Dead End

'Please, let me explain', I beg them, 'please.'

They seem hesistant.

'Please', I ask again.

-

The warmth of their lips makes me feel a shiver over my spine. Eden holds my hand, while Aidan holds the other one. I see the looks in their eyes. The love I wanted to see so badly.

I moan comes over my lips when Aidan starts to suck on my nipple and leaves a red mark after he's done. They are both so beautiful... The slow sensual movements around me make me feel like I'm high. They are here for me, they didn't leave.

Clothes cover the ground of the room. Eden's bedroom is the most beautiful one I have ever seen. White sheets with soft, silk purple pillows. There's easily room for the three of us on his bed. The purple lightning makes our bodies glow. Eden's lips and cheeks are dark, it seems like he's blushing. The hickeys covering his neck and chest make him even more beautiful.

Eden's hand vanishes through the Aiden's waistband. Aidan who was sucking on the skin in my neck meanwhile, loses his balance a bit and I hold him up against my chest. When I feel Eden's hand on me, I know where he's going. I grab his hand and lead him. The painting above his bed mixes totally inside my head. I can't see it normally. They are both so fucking hot.

Eden got us both in his hands. He tamed us. I pull his head up and start to kiss him on the lips. I feel Aidan come against me. How sexy. I now take Aidan's head to mine and put a kiss on his lips. Eden whines for attention under me.

I want to take him so badly. 'Can I fuck you?' I wisper in his ear his ear.

He smiles shy and nods his head.

'I want to watch', Aidan breathes out. He moves a bit back to make room for us.

'Come back and keep his hands together', I order him. He immediately moves back to Eden and places his head on his lap.

The feeling of Eden's delicate skin on my tongue. Shivers down my spine. The innocence in his eyes is driving me crazy. I take his lips and bite down on them. Blood flows down his glowing skin. He moans from my touches and I see Aiden move his legs uncomfortable under Eden's head.

Aiden watching us makes me even more excited. He is so beautiful, just sitting there, helping me take over Eden's entire mind and body. Everthing about them is beautiful, Eden's wounds, Aidan's scars, their eyes, their shape, their skin, their everything.

They are mine.

I pull Eden's legs up with my hand while kissing down on his chest. His arms try to get out of Eden's hold but they don't succeed.

'Condoms and lube?' I ask. Eden's hand points and Aidan's hands gives them to me.

I start to prepare my boy and I feel him tighten around me. 'Ahh... please, Zephyr, please fuck me.' His lips parted, his eyes staring into another universe.

It didn't take me long to put on a condom and slowly move myself into him. Aidan's breathing increases with every moan leaving Eden's lips.

His insides are so warm and soft. I speed up. I hear something fall behind me. Glass shattering. Nobody cares, no one even looks at it.

We're in our own world. Aidan wispers something inaudible. His arms still hold up Eden's hands and his veins are showing because of the intenseness of all of this.

Eden throws his head back and finishes trembling. Aidan just looks at Eden's face while biting on his bottom lip. I see Aidan's erection, which must be painful by now.