Chapter 16; No Limit

I didn't think the water would be this cold. My body is halfway into the dark cold water. The moon looks down at us as some kind of a protecter, always there. The soft moonlight is making me calm down.

I know that Aidan is behind me, I feel and hear his presence. His breathing becomes closer and closer. 'Are you alright?' His soft voice sounds almost creepy in this dark area. But it doesn't feel like that. I know that I love his voice even though I don't want to admit that.

I turn around to face him, I don't want him to feel bad, he didn't do anything wrong.

It's weird how I have this side of myself, that I almost can't believe, and that I have that other side, the murdering side, the dark side. I will just hope forever that he will only know the side I'm showing right now.

'I'm okay, I just thought about something I didn't wanna think about right now.'

He nods and focuses his eyes on the moon. 'It's beautiful, isn't it?' I mention wispering.

He nods again and then looks me in the eyes.

Is this our moment? I don't know...

I just can't do anything than staring back, noticing how beautiful his piercings look in the white light.

The soft rustling of the leaves in the trees, the sound of his breathing, the sound of all the waterdrops moving around us... it all seems to come together to form an artwork in harmony.

I feel myself moving forward, lifting my hand up to move his head closer to mine, realising I never actually kissed his lips.

If anything would move, if anything would make a disturbing sound, if anything would break through our harmony, the moment would be over.

Taking my time to look in his eyes, asking for permission without any words, I slowly reach with my head towards him.

The tension this is giving me is insane, I feel every sense participating to make it worse.

The water drops on his face, the warmth of his skin, the dark strands of hair...

If he didn't want this, he'd move aside now... right?

And our lips touch each other. The softness of him and his lips colliding into a stream of warmth flowing through my body. Making me burn up, as if the water under us changed into lava.

I go with my left hand over his back and leave the other hand on his head, going through his dark hair, while our lips move, trying to find each other again and again.

-

I don't know how we ended up lying on the sand next to the water, because that's what were doing now.

Him under me, my left knee between his legs, the other one next to him.

Nothing broke our harmony and now there's no breaking it anymore.

A frown appears between his eyes and a moan comes over his lips when I start kissing his nipple, playing with the metal that is pierced through it.

I feel his muscles tension and his body moving under me. His nails leave painful spots on my back.

In my moment of thinking Aidan quickly switched our positions. Not liking it that much I push his head hard down on mine, kissing him harshly. He leaves my lips when I'm done and makes his way down to my chest, owning all the skin. I bite on my lip and try to swallow.

When he touches my boxers, wanting to take them off, I immediately switch us back to our first position, with him under me. 'What did you think, that you...' I wisper panting, not able to complete my sentence.