Secret Lovers (Marcus Mariota) For Skylar

Today was the day before you left college for winter break. You were exhausted because you had to move all of your stuff from this dorm home and back to another dorm when you returned from break. To top it all off you had the pressure of finals to deal with.
Once you got the text from Marcus saying "Come meet me in our favorite spot" you couldn't stop smiling.
You checked yourself out in the mirror to make sure you looked presentable and left right away.

You walked into the abandoned science lab and saw Marcus waiting on you. "There you are" he said smiling and walking towards you. "All this pressure on me I need this" he said looping his fingers through your belt loops and pulling you towards him. "What would I do without you?" He questioned softly kissing your lips "Crash and burn" you answered quietly while running your fingers through his curls. He quietly chuckled while pulling your shirt over your head showing your purple bra.

He started to lightly bite your collarbone leading down to your breast. As he got to your nipple he unhooked your bra pulling the straps off your shoulders one by one.
He started to lick and nibble on your nipple sending chills down your spine. Making you moan in pleasure. He then started unbuckling your pants and pulling your underwear down in a instant.

"Spread your legs" he commanded getting on his knees. You instantly got wet at the familiar thought of his tongue pushing inside of you. As soon as his tongue touched your pussy you started to quiver, taking hold of the table behind you.
You felt his tongue swirling in circles and back and forth, driving you insane. He removed his tongue and replaced it with one of his fingers.
As he worked his fingers to fill you with absolute pleasure. You started to reach your climax. "I'm not finished just yet" he whispered. Suddenly picking you up and laying you down on the table.

He then unbuckled his pants releasing his monster dick. "I've been waiting for this all week" he mumbled before pushing into you.
He pushed into you roughly taking all of his frustration out on your body.

As he put you through this painful bliss you started nibbling on his neck making him moan into the crook of your neck. "Sk...skylar" he moaned out pushing into you repeatedly.
You soon felt yourself start to reach your climax. "Marcus" you lowly moaned out against his skin while pushing your nails into his back.
"I know" he mumbled out. His rhythm started getting sloppy and you knew he was close to cumming and so were you.

After a few more intense strokes you felt him release inside you, making you cum at the same time.

"Damn Marcus" you said out of breathe. "Ready for round two?" He and wiping cum off your thigh and letting you suck it off his thumb. making your answer clear.