Relax(Jamie Campbell Bower) For Sierra

This week was the week from hell for you. You've been overloaded with work because you're company was getting rid of workers due to budget cuts.
Plus you had to help plan your baby sister's wedding since you were the maid of honor. And she was the very definition of bridezilla.

Your husband Jamie saw the stress you were under. From the bags under your eyes because of lack of sleep, to the way you carried yourself with the weight of the world on your shoulders.
When you got home that Sunday night and saw candles and rose petals everywhere you were more than grateful and relieved.

You followed the trial of rose petals and lit candles all the way upstairs to your master bedroom, into the bathroom.
You walked into the bathroom and saw Jamie sitting on the edge of the tub while the water and lavender scented bubbles filled the bath. "You seemed a little stressed this week, so I decided to help out some" he said over the soothing music playing.
He walked over to you kissed your lips sweetly as always and led you further into the bathroom.
He then stripped your long coat off your body letting it hit the floor. Then followed your blouse, along with your pants.
Once he saw you in your sexy pink lingerie his face lit up with lust for you. He then popped your bra strap and pulled it off your arms. Last but definitely not least he pulled your underwear down to your ankles slowly enjoying the view of your freshly shaved pussy and legs.
Once completely naked Jamie pulled off his bath robe and got in the steaming hot bath, with you following suit.
Once you were sat in between his legs, he started massaging your shoulders making all the stress and tension in them fade.
While massaging your shoulders he would place a sweet loving kiss here and there. Just to remind you of his never ending love.

You two stayed in that bath until it was freezing cold. Not saying much just enjoying each other's company and feeling loved.
It was nights like these that made you love Jamie ten time more than what you already did.