Baby You're a Winner(Derrick Rose) For Reagan

You just got home from a hard days work, and the first thing you did was turn the tv on to the big game. It was your husband Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls against Cleveland Cavaliers.
If Chicago won this game they would go to the finals against Oklahoma City Thunder. If they lost the series would be tied at three each and would go one more game.
It was the fourth quarter and thirty seconds left. Chicago was down by two points. All they needed was a layup to tie or a three to win.
They gave the ball to Derrick off the inbound. He dribbled the ball for a while leaving ten seconds on the clock.
He drove past the defenders in the back court making his way to the goal. He then jumped attempting to make the layup. The ball rolled around the rim a few times. Making everyone in Chicago hold their breath. The ball finally rolled off the rim into the hands of one of the defenders on the opposing team.
The sound of the shot clock going off telling the game was over and Cleveland won 103 to 101.

You knew that Derrick would take this game to heart and blame himself for everything because he's the leader of the team.
So you decided to make a attempt at cheering him up before his next game.
You drew a bath and pour some lavender scented bath salts into. And lit some candles and placed them all around the house and the bathroom.
As soon as you got done you heard the front door open and close. You ran downstairs to greet your man. You pecked his lips while giving him a hug. "You did great tonight babe" you whispered in his ear. He just held you tighter letting out a frustrated sigh.
"Come on I drew you a bath" you said grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs.
Once in the bath you stripped him of his clothes. Pulling his shirt off his body, exposing his always sexy six pack. You then undid his belt buckle making his pants fall halfway down his legs. You saw his member starting to get a little hard making you smile getting a little wet yourself. "Enjoy your bath" you said smirking and leaving the bathroom. "Little tease" you heard him mumble under his breath as you left.

While he was in the bathroom you went through his gym bag finding his jersey. You stripped down to nothing but your fuzzy socks and slipped the jersey onto your naked body and laid down on the bed waiting for Derrick to emerge from the bathroom.

Once he walked out in only a towel and saw you on the bed his eyes filled with lust and he immediately started getting hard again. "Ready for overtime?" You asked making him laugh. "Of course" he growled crawling on top of you kissing your lips. Bitting on them almost breaking the skin, making you gasp letting his tongue slip into your mouth.

He then started attacking your neck leaving his mark letting people know what's his. While sucking your neck his hand made its way inbetween your thighs feeling your dripping wet pussy.
"Damn Reagan you've been waiting for me haven't you?" He questioned "Yes" you moaned out while he was slowly fingering you making you wanting him inside you right now "Yessss" you moaned out "Yes what?" He asked his dominance coming out "Yes Sir" "Good girl" he growled pushing the jersey up your body exposing your freshly shaved pussy. You heard him moan in pleasure at the sight of his pussy.
He pulled the towel off his body and pushed his large dick into"Derrickkkkk" you screamed out making him pushed back into you just as hard never giving you time to adjust to his size.
He kept pushing into you repeatedly stretching your walls as far as possible making you moan out his name over and over as he growled angrily, taking his anger and frustration out on your body. Sending your body into pure bliss.
His thirst started to get sloppy and out of rhythm you knew he was just as close to cumming as you were.
After a few more pushes he moaned out and then released inside you making you cum also.
"Damn Reagan" he groaned out rolling from ontop of you catching his breathe. "You gonna win for me tomorrow" you questioned propped up on your elbow. He just nodded a yes to your question wrapping his arms around you falling asleep.

Derrick went on winning the next game 105 to 98 with 30 points 10 assist and 5 rebounds. Sending his team to the finals and winning his first championship.
And of course you gave him a plenty of overtime for his victories.