He thinks you're pregnant(jonathan Rhys meyer)

This was the fifth day in a row that your boyfriend Jonathan brought home baby toys. You told him last week that your pregnancy test came out positive and he was absolutely ecstatic.

But now you just felt guilty because the doctor called you yesterday to let you know that you weren't pregnant. You've been struggling with a way to tell him but you just couldn't bare seeing his heart break.

"Hey babe look what I got for our little one" he said showing you the bouncer with the biggest smile you've ever seen on his face. That was when you knew you had to tell him the truth.

"John" you breathed out heavily "I need to talk to you" you said patting the seat beside you. "What's up" he asked taking a seat. "Don't be mad but the doctor called and as it turns out I'm not actually pregnant" you hurried out in one breath.

Looking at his face you mostly saw shock and disappointment written in his facial features. You felt horrible about keeping this from him. "John..." you called to him. He just got up and left to your bedroom. You followed behind him wanting him to just talk to him. "John please talk to me?" you begged "I'm not mad at you I'm just disappointed that I'm not having any kids" he said pouting.

You crawled on top of him putting your legs on either side of him placing little kisses on his neck. "Just because I'm not pregnant doesn't mean I can't get pregnant" you said in between kisses.
He suddenly get a evil smirk on his face understanding what you were saying.
You slowly started to unbutton his shirt while kissing him. Once his shirt was off you pulled yours over your head also showing your bare chest. You pulled his pants and boxers down around his ankles and took his ridiculously big dick into your mouth...well as much as possible.
He instantly grabbed your hair pushing his dick further and further into your mouth making you gag. You started stroking his balls while sucking. His leg started shaking and he came in your mouth making you spit into the closet trash bin.
You then proceed to climb on top of him and ride him cowgirl style. He gripped your hips hard definitely leaving marks. As you bounced up and down on his dick your breast were jiggling up and down uncontrollably, you saw Jonathan starting lustily at them. Making you go harder like a porn star. "Shit!" he moaned out gripping your hips tighter making you moan in pain.
You two came shortly and you felt him cum inside of you.
"Hopefully that did the job...but if not I won't mind trying again" he said as you rolled from on top of him.