He's Sick and you take care of him(Alexander Skarsgard)

Today was your day off from work and you planned on sleeping in. But that plan was foiled when you heard your husband Alex throwing up like he was a fountain. "Babe what's wrong?" you asked getting out of bed and walking into your master bath. "I think I caught a virus" he said brushing his teeth. "Get back in bed and here put this under your tongue" you commanded handing him a thermometer. "Ok nurse Sierra" he chuckles climbing in your bed.

You went downstairs and put some Chicken noodle soup on the stove to cook.

"Here you go honey" you said handing him the soup. "I'll be downstairs" you said turning to leave "babe no stay with me" you heard Alex plead "I love you but I don't want to catch whatever it is you have" "We can cuddle and watch TrueBlood" he said grabbing your attention "Ok. But skin to skin contact is out of the question ok?" "Ok"he said with a victorious smile.

You climbed in bed with him and allowed him to wrap his arms around your waist while you laid your head on his chest.
While you two were watching the show a sex scene came in and you could feel Alex's penis poking your thigh. "I don't think this show is helping me get better but I know what will" Alex said "What would make you better sweetie" you asked losing focus on the show "You riding me like that" he said pointing to the television.
"Not with you being sick I don't want to catch anything" you said "Fine but what about a kiss?" Alex asked hopeful "Nope" you said popping the 'P' "No?" he said shocked "N-O" you said smirking in his face "please" he pleaded giving you his best puppy dog eyes and pouting. You simply shook your head and got out of bed walking downstairs. You heard feet pounding the floor behind you and realized it was Alex chasing you "I'm going to get my kiss" he yelled after you. "No!" you screamed running around the kitchen with him hot on your heels. "Come on Sierra baby I know you want this kiss" he said still chasing you "Nope" you answered.
He then chased you into the living room. Noting but the couch was separating the two of you "I'm going to get that kiss" he threatened with a laugh "In your dreams pretty boy" you said making a mad dash for the dining room. He wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up laying you down on the couch and hovering above you. "Now that I got you I think I'll take more than a kiss" he whispered in your ear sending chills down your spine. He kissed you passionately with both of your lips moving in harmony. He then went to bite your lip making you gasp giving him entrance. His tongue entered your mouth exploring your mouth. His hands started to creep it's way under your shirt, while his lips moved to your neck sucking and biting.
He started to pull up your shirt, but as soon as it was off he jumped from on top of you and ran into the bathroom to throw up again killing the mood.

For the rest of the night you two just watched tv and ate soup. You tried to get Alex to take medicine a couple of times but failed miserably.
The next week you woke up sick and miserable thanks to Alex. You made sure to get revenge on him.