His Bestfriend is in love with you His Pov (Nathan Sykes)

There she goes, the most perfect woman in the world. Her bright infectious smile, her intoxicating scent, the way she looks absolutely stunning with and without makeup. When the light hits her eyes she resembles an angel. She is funny and always happy. My most favorite thing about her though is the confidence oozing from her soul. She never lets anything bring her down.

The way i'm describing her you would think she was my girlfriend. But unfortunately she's not. She's my best mate's girl, and I'm in love with her.

She should've been mine but Jay got to her before I could. We were at the beach for a Fourth of July cookout. While me and Jay were sitting at the island bar she came and sat a few seats from us. We all engaged in conversation, but of course Jay being the funny, love able guy he is she fell for him. I have always been ok with me being shy, it's a part of my personality. But every since then I look at it like a curse.

Whenever I compliment her on something her reaction is always "Aww thanks Nath. You are to good to me". She treats me like a younger brother I wish I could change that but I couldn't possibly do that to Jay.

He treats her like the perfect princess she is. He never raises his voice at her or make her feel inferior. He can make her laugh no matter what. And thanks to the thin walls in this house I know he satisfies her needs in bed also.

I guess my only option is to suffer in silence. She'll never know that the songs I write are about her, that when I'm watching cheesy romantic comedies I'm picturing them as us. Nope, all she'll know is I'm here for her whenever she needs me no matter what.