Me Hennessy & You Dej Loaf For Daph

This week was literally the week from hell. You were cramming for finals, Your hours were cut back at work, you got in a huge argument with your best friend and to top it off your favorite restaurant shut down and moved all the way across town. Deja or better know as Dej Loaf was supposed to be coming home tonight and that usually got you excited and horny all in one. But before she left for her six week tour you two had a huge fight that left the both of you in tears. And of course since both of you were stubborn neither one of you apologized to the other. So you weren't sure how things were going to go when she arrived back home.

While you waited for midnight to arrive you decided to study for your math final which was your worst subject. As you worked on the hundred question study guide your mind kept wondering off making you frustrated and furious with your work. So obviously the more frustrated you got the more answers you got wrong which only made you even more frustrated, creating a viscous cycle of rage.

Once you got to question 45 you were up to your breaking point. You got so frustrated and threw your book against the wall making a few pictures frames fall and crash to the ground. You got up from the table and walked to the cupboard making sure to avoid the broken glass from the picture frame. You grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and took a long strong swig from it, letting the liquid burn your throat as it slowly went down. After letting your throat heal from the burn you tilted the bottle up against your lips drinking from the bottle once more, enjoying the burn this time. As you went for your third drink someone pulled the bottle from your grip taking you by surprise. You turned and saw Deja shaking her head at you in disappointment "What do you want monkey?" you asked calling her by her nickname "I can't believe you're in here drinking all the liquor without me" she said giving a small smirk "Dej it's been a long week I just need something to help me relax" you said giving a defeated sigh. "Trust me babe you don't need liquor to help you relax. That's my job" she said taking a drink from the bottle and leading you upstairs.

She walked you two into your bedroom telling you to sitting you down on the king bed you two shared. She left walking into your master bath, you heard her start to run a bath making you instantly calm and relaxed.

Once she felt that the bath was warm enough and there was enough bath salts to fully relax you she grabbed you by your hand and led you into the bathroom. She stood you in the middle of the bathroom as she slowly undressed you. She pulled your shirt up over your head revealing your purple bra, your boobs still juggling from the contact grabbing her attention, making her bite her lips. You smirked at her simple yet sexy actions. Even though she was mesmerized by your breast whenever she bit her lips you got a craving for her lips on yours.

You kissed her lips tasting her strawberry lip balm and biting her lips making her moan softly. As your lips harmonized with each other she started to unzip your pants pulling them down. You pulled away from her lips out of breath to step out of your jeans, leaving you in your purple and black underwear. You went in for another kiss but she just put her fingers to your lips stopping you "The water is getting cold" she said smirking taking her clothes off "You know sometimes you just add to my stress" you said shaking your head "Love you too munchkin" she called getting in the tub leaving space for you to get in between her legs.

You stepped your foot into the water it was just a little hot the way you like your baths, so you could spend more time relaxing. As you sat down in the tub you instantly felt at ease. as if the bath had magical powers to make the whole world disappear. You felt Dej wrap her left arm around your waist and you leaned your head back against her chest.

She lifted the bottle of Hennessy off the bathroom floor taking a long sip letting it burn her throat. She then handed the bottle to you letting it further relax you. You two stayed in the bath passing the bottle between the two of you and placing kisses on each other here and there. 

Once the water started to get cool you two stumbled out of the tub a little tipsy neither one of you falling onto your faces thankfully. She pulled you towards the bed falling on her back and you falling on top of her causing the both of you to burst out into laughs. Once your eyes raked over her lips and how kissable they looked you stopped laughing leaning down to kiss her soft lips. You pushed your tongue into her mouth, your tongues battling for dominance yours winning. You pulled away sucking on her lips one of your favorite things about her. You loved kissing her lips and feeling them suck on your neck and pussy. 

As if reading your thoughts she turned you two over her being on top this time. She gave you a sly smirk kissing on your neck making you weak. She started sucking on your neck marking her territory, her possessive side slipping out.  

She kissed down your neck to your chest sucking on your left nipple and rubbing the right one in between her thumb and index finger. She swirled her tongue around your nipple and flicked it back and forth making you even wetter than before. 

She continued kissing down your naked body showing extra love to the blemishes on your body, knowing how you felt about them. She kissed further and further down your body. Kissing your inner thigh locking eyes with you feeling her smile against your brown skin. You huffed out in sexual frustration making her chuckle lightly before she continued to please you. 

She started to finger you slowly making you moan out read for her to stop playing with your body. She pushed another finger in you speeding up her pace a little. You started grinding your hips against her fingers trying to feel her deeper inside of you. She sped her pace more finally starting to satisfy you. As she pushed her fingers in, out and around, you felt yourself about to cum. Then she removed her fingers making you lift your head up off the pillow to look at her in confusion but before you could you felt her tongue pressed against your pussy licking your clit rapidly, ready to taste your juices all over her tongue. You gripped the sheets feeling yourself about to cum.  After a few more licks you finally came squirting in her mouth and all over the bed. You dropped your head against the bed in relaxation letting your heart slow down.

You saw her give you sly smirk before she gripped your thighs licking you down once more your pussy still  humming from the first round. She started licking your pussy even quicker than before if possible. You started squirming under her tongue from the feel of her making you feel so good to where it was becoming unbearable. The more you squirmed the more she licked you down ignoring the contestant liquid dripping from you. "Monkey pleassssse" you moaned out begging her to stop your fingers entangled in her hair. She licked and licked making you gush out cum like a broken dam. 

She stopped licking you once she decided that you've had enough. She came up from in between your legs smiling victorious. She laid beside you letting you rest your head down on her chest. You quickly dozed off forgetting about any stress you were under.