Birthday Surprise(August Alsina) For Daphne

Today was your big day. It was your 27th birthday, the only way you wanted to spend it was inside with your boyfriend.
When you woke up, you smelled bacon being cooked and it instantly woke you up like coffee.
You trudged downstairs in your sweatpants and one of Auggie's t-shirts. "It's about time you woke" he said kissing you as you walked off the bottom step. "I would've still been asleep if it wasn't for that bacon" you replied stealing a piece. "Aye you better stop stealing my bacon!" He said slapping your ass. "Ouch Auggie" you said playfully punching his arm.

After breakfast, you two just cuddled on the couch with his head in your lap while you ran your fingers through his curls,watching mindless TV.
"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked looking up at you. "I'm doing it" you replied smiling. "Daph you sure that this is what you want to do on your big two seven" he asked sitting up. "Yea pretty much" you said shrugging your shoulders and turning your attention back to the tv.
"Well let's at least make this a little fun" he said kissing you and sucking on your lips making you moan in his mouth. "Auggie" you moaned out as he started sucking on your neck. Soon you felt his hands creeping into the waistband of your sweatpants. You laid on the couch under him opening your legs to give him access. He started pulling your sweatpants down with your underwear. He suddenly pulled your shirt over your head throwing it on the floor.
Before your shirt event touched the ground he was kissing your chest down to your tummy. Down to your inner thigh.
Soon he started making out with your pussy. He started moving his tongue in a circular motion across your pussy. You started pulling on his curls trying to endure this blissfulness.

You started squirming under his talented tongue. He grabbed your thighs pinning down to the couch to stop you from moving around.

You started squirming around as you felt your self starting to climax. "Auggie" you breathed out "I'm about to Cum" you warned.
Soon you felt yourself cumming as August licked up every bit.

After he cleaned you up with his tongue he came up for air from in between your legs with a evil grin on his face.
"What" you huffed out curiously "Just for all that moving and shit. I'm gonna teach you another lesson" he said picking you up and throwing you over his shoulders as you laughed your ass off.
To you that was the most perfect birthday of your life.