Tristan Wilds-Tongue Game

You were off from work today and didn't want to lift a finger unless it was to change the channel. But luckily for you TNT was showing all three of the Lord of The Ring movies and the first Hobbit movie, you couldn't be more excited.
However your fiancé Tristan didn't feel the same. Unlike you he was home all week from filming his new movie. At this point of his week boredom was just a modern thing. So when he realized you were off today he was practically dancing with every step.
"Come on babe lets get out this house lets go do something!" He said pulling you by your arm. "Tris no I just want to relax" you whined pulling against him. "Ugh! We can relax when we're dead let's have fun!" He expressed. "Tristan if you don't let me watch Lord of The Rings you will be dead" you threatened. After that he let out a defeated sigh and plopped down on the couch beside you.

After not hearing a peep from him for almost a whole hour you looked over and noticed he was as intrigued as you were the first time you saw this movie. You were surprised he sat through Fellowship of The Ring and actually paid attention. He laughed at the jokes, asked questions when confused and was even ready to watch The Two Towers after the cliffhanger of Fellowship of The Ring.
But thirty minutes into the movie he started to get antsy again. As you two were laying on your opposite ends of the couch letting your feet meet in the middle. He rearranged himself to where he was laying on your chest, using your boobs as cushions, while you ran your fingers through his hair.
Seconds late you felt his thumb making small circles along your waist, making a small smile creep onto your lips. It only took a couple seconds before you felt his soft lips on your neck causing you to moan out in pleasure. He pulled your shirt over your head making your braless breasts jiggle. "I'm trying to pay attention" you moaned secretly hoping he wouldn't stop. "I'm not stopping you" he smirked at you moving down to your chest. He started leaving hickeys along your chest knowing only his eyes were aloud to see the painful bliss he put onto your body. You felt yourself getting wet as he sucked on your breast. Your pussy was practically begging for him with a every swipe of his tongue.
"Tristan" you moaned out hoping he would catch your drift. He pulled down your sweatpants and underwear smirking at you with lust in his eyes. 
He licked his lips at the sight of your freshly shaved pussy. He pushed your legs up on his shoulders and wrapped his arms around your thighs keeping you in a strong hold.
As his head disappeared between your legs you felt his tongue softly swipe your clit agonizingly slow. He continued to lick your pussy slowly making you arch your back to feel him deeper inside you. "Tristan" you moaned "faster...please". Once you breathed out the words his grip on you tightened. He pushed his tongue deeper in you making you lose your breathe. He flicked his tongue back forth and around your pussy making your back arch.  The more and more he licked the closer you were to your edge, causing you to squirm making his grip tighten even more. "I'm about...to cum" you warned breathless. He looked up at you and you could've sworn he gave you a smirk. He licked your pussy furiously finally sending you over your edge. Making it feel as though you haven't came in months, even though you did just yesterday. He licked your juices clean letting you catch your breath.
As you pulled your clothes back on you noticed Tristan still staring at you. "What?" You questioned "I'm trying to figure out why you're putting your clothes back on" he said raising his eyebrows at you. You simply smiled at him and pulled your pants off placing a leg on either side of him. "Round two" you said smirking at him.