You

"Stomach or back" I ask as you stand over me. "Stomach" you say pulling on the condom. I lay down bracing myself for what's to come. You hover over me your breath on my neck making my heart pick up and my neck tilt just to feel your warming breath even more. I take a deep breath right before you push past my walls. It releases as a moan as you dive deeper and deeper. The more you push and scrape my insides the closer to this edge we reach. Every kiss you plant on my shoulder and every bite mark on my neck brings us closer together. Feeling you inside me as deep as my body will let doesn't compare to the lengths that we have crossed for each other. You grab my hands as we jump over the cliff together. Our moans and grunts catching in our throats as we glide back down to earth. The lights on the small Christmas tree in your room illuminate us in warmth. The next morning, I awake to you soft lips kissing my lips, then my cheek, then my forehead. Wherever you can find the space is where your soft lips aim. After an hour in bed mindlessly kissing, touching and rubbing we get high and then say goodbye only to come back in a few hours. "Stomach or back" I ask as you stand over me. "Back" You smile down at me.