Morning Head

Today was your day off. You planned on sleeping in as late as possible. But me being the spoiled brat I am didn't want to have to wait hours for you to wake up, I wanted you now! I slowly pulled the sheets off your body. You laying there in a tank top and boxers. I kissed your neck softly as I reach my hands into your boxers. As I slowly caress your dick, you start to wake up a little confused. "Relax it's just me" I whispered in your ear. Hearing that you relaxed and let me take care of you for once. I pulled your boxers down to your ankles, your dick standing at full attention. I licked from the shaft to the head slowly making you moan out in frustration. I licked your dick again like a lollipop "quit playing" you mumbled making me smile, finally getting revenge for all the teasing you do. I took your dick in my mouth going down slowly as far as I could take. After adjusting my jaw around your thick dick I moved my head up and down fast and faster making your grip the sheets. You could feel you dick hitting the back of my throat, hearing me gag. You grab my hair and pushed my head down further on you not caring if I could take it or not. As I struggled you kept my head down "hold it" you commanded. Soon you let my head back up for air. You could feel my saliva dripping down your dick. Once again I deep throated you taking in as much as possible. I went down on you over and over until you felt that good feeling in the pit of your stomach. Before you could warn me you came in my mouth. You looked me in the eye to see my reaction. I smiled and swallowed your children with ease. I hopped out of bed and you watched my ass walk away in a little thong as I went to fix you breakfast.