Wedding Night(Marcus Mariota) For Ashely

Just five hours ago you and Marcus have been pronounced man and wife! You two couldn't be more excited to spend the rest of your lives together.

You two were driving to the Marriott Hotel where he reserved the Honeymoon suite.
You both exited the car and checked in at the front desk. "Reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Mariota" the clerk asked seeing your wedding gown. "Yes!!" You said excited at your new name.
As the bellhop grabbed your one bag and led you guys to your room, Marcus couldn't keep his hands off you. He just felt that he had to feel you to make sure this was all real and he wasn't dreaming.

Once you reached your room you and Marcus both flopped on the king bed together. He turned to you and started kissing on your neck. "Marcus wait" you said grabbing his hand. "Everything ok?" He asked gently. "Yeah. I just want to go freshen up some" you said getting up and grabbing your overnight bag. "ok take your time" he called out .
You managed to unzip yourself out of your wedding gown, and slipped into some white lace lingerie you brought specially for tonight.
Even though this was the man you loved unconditionally and wanted to spend the rest of your life with you were still scared about tonight. You weren't a virgin but this would be the first time you slept with him. He wanted to wait til marriage, and you admired that because not many people are willing to wait. So you didn't want to disappoint him for his first time.

You took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom. Marcus was holding two champagne glasses when you walked out. "Wow!! You look...look...wow" he said in utter disbelief letting tilting the glasses to side, making champagne drip to the floor. "I just wanted tonight to be special for you" you said smiling. You took the glasses from his hands and led him back to the bed.
You laid on your back ready for Marcus to have his way with you.

He crawled on top of you and sweetly kissed your lips while his hand made its way up your thigh. He pulled away from your lips and started kissing and sucking on your neck.
He slipped his hand under you and started unclasping the hooks on your lingerie, making it come unloose.
He then slowly peeled the material off your body, mesmerized by the beauty of your body.
He pushed your legs apart and started kissing up your inner thigh turning you on more and more with every kiss.
He finally made it to your pussy and started licking it. He slowly licked it taking his time savoring your flavor. "Marcusss" you moaned out his tongue working wonders on pussy. He started licking your pussy in circles driving you mad.
You felt yourself start to precum and started to feel that glorious feeling in the pit of your stomach. "Babe I'm bout to cum" you warned "let it come" he mumbled. A few later you felt yourself release months of pent up sexual frustration.

"Damn Marcus" you huffed out relaxing. "I'm not done just yet Ashley" he smirked getting off the bed and walking to the foot of the bed. He then grabbed your ankles and pulled you down to the foot of the bed. He quickly turned you over on your knees and rammed his dick into your butt making your scream out in shock and pain. "Mar-Marcusss" you moaned out as he pushed in and out of you never slowing his pace. This was a pain you never felt before you bit the comforter to keep you from screaming to loud.
Soon the pain turned into pleasure and you started throwing your hips back into rhythm with his strokes.
Marcus reached around you and started fingering you while still fucking you from behind.
The more and more he fucked you and fingered you the closer you came to reaching your all time high.
"Cum for me baby girl" Marcus moaned out, his strokes starting to get sloppy. Minutes later you orgasmed and came at the same time and you felt Marcus release his years of sexual frustration in you. You felt cum dripping down your thighs, but you were to tired to care.

"For someone who's a virgin you know how to fuck a girl" you said while you two cuddled. "Trust me I had a lot of time to practice" he said laughing.
Once you two caught your breath you went right back at it, this time you were in control.