How Supernatural should end

Dean finally gets rid of the mark and any trace of demon left thanks to Crowly.

Sam and Dean finally quite hunting. Sam has a wife who reminds him a little of Jess. They had two Sons together named John and Bobby Winchester. Sam is a history teacher at the local community college.

Dean rebuilt Bobby's old house panic room and trap doors included just in case. He also opened his own shop, fixing cars and motorcycles. And of course he still has the Impala, even though it doesn't drive as good as it used to.

Despite Castiel's claims of being a horrible leader he rules heaven with Gabriel and Hannah by his side.

Every weekend when none of the members of Team Free Will are busy they meet at Deans house to talk about the old days.
To Sam's boys they're just tails that they made up to put the boys to bed.

Years and years later when Sam and Dean are finally put to rest for the last time. Castiel takes Sam's two boys to the bunker, where they learn that their bedtime stories aren't stories they're real.
If they want to take on the world of hunting then they can and Castiel will gladly show them the ropes. But of course he will tell them of the dangers that lie in the world. But if they say no then Castiel will bury the bunker and any evidence of it deep underground where no one and nothing could find it.

Instead of hearing their answer we see the Impala driving speeding down the road in the night, with two shadows in the front see.
Then the screen goes black and the credits roll.