Calming his Nerves(Riley Cooper) For Courtney

You were at home cooking dinner when your boyfriend came trudging through the house to the kitchen looking like someone just shot his puppy "Babe what's wrong?" You asked wrapping your arms around his waist and looking up into his brown eyes "Babe I got my first start since the whole video thing tomorrow " he said looking defeated "That's amazing, so why are you so upset about it?" you questioned "Because my teammates are going to see me in such a different way and probably hate me" "Babe that's crazy. You guys are more than teammates you're like brothers " you said pecking him on the lips. He nodded his head and removing his arms from around you, "I'm going to go study some film" he said walking away still upset but not as much as before.

**Game Day**
You woke up to hearing Riley's alarm going off, but you were use to it and went back to sleep. Ten minutes later you heard it go off again. Then again another ten minutes. "Riley I swear to god if you don't get up, you will never walk again" you grumbled putting the pillow over your head to drown out the noise.

Ten minutes later you heard that stupid alarm go off again which was the last straw. "Riley!!!" You yelled pulling the pillow off your head. You saw Riley sitting up in bed staring into space, like a deranged person.
"Riley" you spoke softly placing your hand on his shoulder "Riley baby look at me" you pleaded. He slowly turned to face you. Worry and doubt coated his face, giving you the same facial expressions as him. "Baby what's wrong? Todays your big day" "that's what I'm worried about. All anyone is going to be concentrated on are my mistakes" "You'll do great I know it. And if they can't get over it fuck them. Everyone's made mistakes before" you said kissing his cheek "Yea I guess" he said obviously still worried.

You silently sighed feeling bad for him. Then a idea popped into you head, that could possibly help you help him. You climb on top of him, placing a leg on either side of him. You placed a kiss on either cheek. Then kissed his lips deeply, bitting his lips making him moan into your kiss. As you slipped your tongue into his mouth while grinding on him, you felt him getting harder and harder by the second.

He pushed you onto your back so he was hovering over you. As he was kissing and sucking on your neck, you felt his hand pulling your boy shorts down your legs. He removed his lips from your neck to remove his boxers.
He then gently pushed inside of you making you lose your breath at his size. He pushed in and out of you slowly to let you adjust to his size. "Faster"you moaned out. He took your command and started beating your walls faster and harder, making you scratch at his back. "Ugh....Riiiiiiiley" you moaned out in pleasure. "Courtney" he growled his thrust getting sloppy as you two were close to hitting your climaxes.
He started hitting all the right spots and soon you reached your climax cumming. After a couple more pumps you felt him release inside of you, some dripping down your thigh.
"Still nervous" you asked trying to catch your breath "not one bit" he answered getting up to go take a shower.

He won the game 20-26 with two touchdown catches . As soon as you two got back home you congratulated him on his big win.