Tour Bus Fun (Harry Styles)

You were on tour with your boyfriend from 1D Harry Styles. He was taking you to see the world and you couldn't love him more for that.

Right now you and the boys were in Japan. One of the fans knew you were on tour with the boys so decided to make you a Japanese kimono. It was purple and white with a purple bow in the back.

Once Harry saw you in the dress and how it hugged your body and showed your curves perfectly he couldn't keep his eyes or hands off of you all day.

That night when all of you returned to the bus. You got undressed and crawled into your shared bunk with Harry. "You know you looked absolutely gorgeous in that dress today" he whispered against your neck while running his hands up and down your body. "I can't get you out of my head now" he said in between the kisses he placed on your neck. "Really" you moaned out amused "yep" he retorted slipping his hands in your sweat pants and in your underwear. He started fingering you rapidly making you crave him even more. You started to whimper lightly wanting him in you pounding your walls "Shh" he whispered in your ear "we'll get there soon" he assured you.
As he was nipping at your neck and fingering you, you were concentrating on not making to much noise not wanting to wake the other boys.
"Do you want me in you?" He asked in his sexy British accent, which always made you wet. You just nodded your head gripping the sheets. "Ok. Baby girl , if you say so".

He pulled down both of you guy's sweats and moved on top of you. He pushed inside you slowly giving you time to adjust to his size. He lightly picked up his pace, repeatedly pushing in you over and over again.
You were bitting your lip to keep yourself from moaning out to loudly.
"Har-" you moaned out but was cut off by Harry kissing your lips and slipping his tongue into your mouth. You pulled onto his curly hair that you loved oh so much.
He then picked up his pace making you go somewhat crazy. He pounded your walls hard and fast making you go crazy.
Harry kept hitting your G spots perfectly. Thankfully his lips on yours muted your many moans.

Soon you both reached pure bliss and came, tired but satisfied. "That was great!" Harry exclaimed rolling from on top of you.

"Are you two done?" You heard Louie ask from the bunk beside you two. You were surprised they heard you, you were trying your best to be quite. "I hope so. I need to sleep" Liam said making you hide your face in Harry's chest embarrassed. "You think you got it bad try being under them while they're going at it. I thought the bed was going to fall through" you heard Niall's Irish accent say throughout the bus. "Well now we know for sure Sierra is a screamer, she could barely keep quiet" Zayn called out the blue "Alright get outta our sex lives and go to sleep" Harry called out to his band mates.
You were now and forever embarrassed in front of the rest of the lads.