Do Not Disturb(YG)

Your boyfriend of two years YG was on tour. You missed him like a crack head who quit cold turkey missed crack. So you decided to go see him as a surprise.

The next day you took a flight out to Miami to see Keenon.
Once you arrived in gorgeous Miami you called his manger asking him to tell you what hotel they were staying in so you could surprise him.
But before you went to his hotel you stopped by Victoria's Secret to buy some sexy lingerie.
You ended up buying a pink baby doll corset.

You drove to the hotel excited to see your man for the first time in three months.
You got out of the car with your trenchcoat on to keep from spoiling the surprise you have planned for him.
You went to the receptionist desk and asked for his room number.

You reached his suite that was on the top floor. Just as you were about to knock you heard moans coming from the other side. 'Either he's pleasing himself or some other bitch is in there helping him out' you thought to yourself.
You started banging on the door angrily "Keenon mutherfucking Jackson you better answer this damn door right now" you yelled through the door. A few people came out of their rooms to see what all the commotion was, but you didn't care you just wanted answers.

Soon the door opened and some skinny bitch came scurrying out the door half naked with sex hair. Just as you were about to grab her little ass you were pulled into Keenon's room roughly by your arms.
"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled in your face. "I think I should be asking you that same question" you yelled matching his volume. "She was just some slut. Nothing to worry about" he said in a irritated tone. "Nothing to worry about?!" You said in disbelief that he's so calm about the whole situation. "Excuse me but when I find my so called 'boyfriend' fucking another bitch behind my back I get worried" you said walking towards the door.
As your fingers brushed the doorknob you were pulled back and thrown against the wall back first.
Suddenly Keenon was attacking your lips like crazed animal. You tried to push him away but he pinned your arms down and had his hips against yours trapping you between him and the wall.
The more he kissed you the more you felt yourself get weak and started to forget why you were mad in the first place.

He then detached his lips from you and undid the loop on your coat making it fall to the floor exposing your sexy lingerie. "Damn girl" he growled his eyes filling with pure lust.
He grabbed you forceful pushing you towards the bed and onto your hands and knees. "Get ready for this monster" he said grabbing your neck from behind.
He then pulled your thong down your knees and spread your legs apart and pushed your ass into the air.
You gripped the bedsheets to prepare yourself for the blissful torture that your body was about to endure.

Suddenly you felt a intense pain boom through your body and a grunt to follow. You felt him push into you again never giving you time to adjust to his size.
He started picking up his pace pushing and pushing into you more, making you moan in painful pleasure.
He then grabbed a fistful of your hair exposing your neck.
"Next time I tell your ass not to do something, you better fucking listen" he growled over the sound of skin slapping. "Y-Yes" you moaned out "yes what?" "Yes...daddy" you moaned.
When he heard you call him daddy he pounded into you ten times faster and ten times harder. You then started throwing your ass back matching his rhythm.
You felt that amazing feeling in the pit of your stomach. "Kee, I'm gonna cum" you moaned "Don't you fucking cum yet" he growled angrily "you...better...hold...that...shit...in" he commanded between the sounds of skin slapping.
His thrusts started getting sloppy and reckless you knew he was close to cumming. "Arrrrgggghhhhhhh" he growled shooting a load into your ass. You then came also feeling great relief.

As he rolled from ontop of you, you felt cum dripping down your thigh and onto the floor.
"I never told your ass you could cum" he growled in your ear darkly, making you horny again.