4

3rd Pov

Jason, Faith, Nanu, and Hilary continued talking until sunrise on the rooftop. They noticed the sunrise and figured it was 6am and decided to head back in the manor to go and get some breakfast. They arrived at kitchen island with Alfred cooking eggs and bacon. On the other hand, Bruce was already in the watch tower at 5am. The other members were already there and was waiting for Flash. How ironic that the fastest man alive was the late one.

(Back at the watchtower. Time- 5:15am)

Bruce's Pov

I arrived at the meeting area fifteen minutes ago. Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Black Canary, Shazam, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl and Vixen are here. Flash is late yet again. The fastest man alive, late. We decided to start the meeting without him since we're going to tell the other members what we'll talk about anyway. As we were about to start, Flash zoomed in. "I'm late, I know I'm sorry. It's just-" "you're here now. That's all we need" I cut him off. He sat down and we started the meeting.

"Diana, what do you know about them? What did they tell you?" I asked. "Well, Liam and Trixie said we were just comic book characters from their world and we even are on TV shows and movies. They said they were all from different countries who got dragged in to one cell. They explained how they escaped Harley and Joker's goons and had planned to split up to find us" she stated. "Oriana actually explained how she got Harley unconscious as soon as her friend Hilary was it? Grabbed Harley's hair. She pressed the back of Harley's shoulder with her thumb making her fall to the ground" Barry added. "Impressive" Clark said.

So they really did split up. "So what do you think they're planning?" Canary asked. "Joker could be working with someone. He couldn't just simply got a hold of that kind of technology." I stated. "Well whatever they're planning is big for them to include teenagers who aren't even from this world" Clark added. "They could be using all the information the teens know since we are well known characters in their world" J'onn stated. He has a point. "Wait so... What if, just, what if, what if the Joker is working with Luthor and other supervillains" Billy suggested. If he's right, then they might be forming another injustice league.

We continued talking about the possibilities of how they could be setting up another injustice and why they dragged these innocent teens into this mess. We were still not sure on what they're planning. We made a plan and told the other members and teams.

3rd Pov

So after the league's meeting, they assigned a few members to go along the mission with the teen titans and young justice. The teen titans along with Stargirl and Shazam will sneak in to wherever Joker is after tracking him down and figure out what they're planning. The young justice will try and figure out what the other villains are up to, just to see if their theories are right, if they're setting up another injustice. It's pretty simple they're just going to spy on them. While the League will try and figue out how to get the teens back to their world. Obviously they still have their life outside the hero life so they still need to go home, study/work, show up at galas, yknow the usual normal humans would do in their day to day life. So they'd do all of their missions either during their break, weekends or around midnight.

(Back at the manor. Time- 6:00 am)

Damian's pov

I finished my daily training and decided to see what pennyworth is cooking. I went up to see him cooking eggs and bacon. "Eggs and bacon?" I questioned him. "Good morning Master Damian, for you I have prepared Eggless French Toast with a few fruits on the side" he said. I nodded and he handed me my breakfast. I sat down and started eating. I heard a few laughs down the hallway getting louder as it went near.