10

3rd pov

The league and the two teams were already on the watch tower and seems like the teens minus Faith, Nanu, and Hilary has already picked sides.
Oriana, Erwin, Liam, Natalia and Megan chose to join teen titans. While Trixie, Julian, Ranz, Skye, and Brian chose young justice.

They were talking to the league members about how excited they were and other stories they could tell them along with Starfire and Miss Martian. Soon the arrival of Batman, Nightwing, Red Robin, and Robin along with Hilary, Nanu, and Faith were announced by the watchtower's system.

Everyone stopped with what their doing and turned their attention to the seven of them walking in. "Hey your bruise is almost healing!" Exclaimed Oriana while pointing at Hilary's forehead. Hilary rolled her eyes and they started giggling for a short while. They were then greeted by Kori and M'gann.

"Have you decided yet?" Asked m'gann facing the three teens. The three looked at each other before facing both team leaders and nodded. Nightwing then stood next to Kori so did Damian while Red Robin stood next to M'gann. Batman still stood behind the girls waiting for an answer while the others were just watching the whole thing beside them.

Faith was actually still undecided wether she'll join the teen titans or the young justice despite telling them a while ago that she'll choose young justice so she lets her two friends walk towards the teams. Hilary went up to M'gann while Nanu went up to Kori. "Haven't you decided yet?" Asked Batman. Faith shook her head. Billy then ran up to them and said in a very exciting yet welcoming tone "if you want you could train with me, Stargirl and Supergirl" Faith looked up to Batman in a way of asking if it's okay. He nodded and with that Faith smiled at Billy and told him "sure"

Nightwing, Robin, and Starfire along with the six teens following them went to the zeta tubes and teleported to the Titans tower while M'gann and Red Robin, along the other six teens teleported to mount justice. Faith and Billy then walked to the watchtower's training room and saw Kara and Courtney sparing. Batman and the rest of the league were having a meeting.

"Are we really going to let them fight with us?" Asked wonder woman.

"We're not letting them out in the field and fight more than one major villain who knows what they can do to them" superman exclaimed.

"They're just teenagers. Who knows what could happen to them" said Vixen.

"We literally have a team called the teen titans" Flash responded.

"They're not just teens. They were kidnapped for a reason. They wouldn't be dragged in to this if they were just ordinary teens." Batman answered.

"They did manage to escape from that cell they were held captive in" Green Arrow joined in.

"We're only going to give them minor parts in missions. There is no time for them to train long enough to take in major parts." Said Martian Manhunter.

"We do need all the help we can get" said Green Lantern.

"They're strong, brave, and resilient. I'm sure they can handle themselves with the help of several training sessions. We'll make sure they won't be in danger." Said Black Canary.

"This is all just temporary. After defeating the injustice league they may return to their homes." Said Batman. "How's the interdimentional extrapolator going?" He added.

"Almost finished" Flash simply replied. And with that they nodded and went back to whatever they were doing. Batman and Ray were done with the antidote and just needed to make enough more to cure the teens that were under the villains' control.

Red Hood somehow got in the watchtower and the league was alarmed by this. Red Hood was now surrounded by the heroes and he puts his hands up to show he isn't a threat.
"Easy now folks. I'm not gonna hurt anyone." He said. "Why are you here?" Superman asked. Wonder woman then used her magic lasso and is now wrapped on Red Hood's waist. "Still don't trust me huh?" He asked amused. "Who's patrolling in Gotham?" Batman simply asked. The league looked at him in disbelief since he just talked to him like he isn't a threat.