14

3rd pov

"Why's Slade on our side again?" Asked cheetah "he'll help train these children and make them the greatest assassin that'll work for us." Luthor replied.

"No I mean, how did you convince him to join us?"

"I didn't. He volunteered"

"What makes you so sure he won't turn on us?"

"Oh he will. But once he does that, I'll be ready."

"Why not just let psimon do all this instead of implanting mind control chips on them?" Asked captain cold while watching the scientist they held hostage operating on one of the teens

"Psimon is too powerful. If I he turns on us we all be doomed. It's not a risk I'm willing to take." Answered Luthor while loading up his weapons.

While cheetah, Luthor and the others are in the warehouse somewhere far from Metropolis, Black Manta and his son are given orders to lead a distraction in different cities.

"If assassins is what we're talking about, why not get the league of assassins?" Asked Giganta

"They have other motives. Now stop asking questions and just do your parts!" Exclaimed Lex Luthor.

"And what about us hmmm?" Joker asked. "Yeah Lexi what about us?" Harley chimed in. Luthor pinched the bridge of his nose and thought why am I working with clowns. "Same as Black Manta. Cause a distraction in Gotham city." Luthor replied. "Oh goody! Let's go Harls we don't want Gotham to have fun without us." Joker started laughing maniacally "coming puddin'" said Harley cheerfully swaying her mallet and went to his vehicle with Harley and drove back to Gotham city.

Luthor came to check up the teens they got from the other dimension that seems to be around fifty teenagers. While Joker got the 2nd batch, He had the 3rd batch of teens while cheetah with the 4th. One they had they've destroyed their teleporters so none of the league will be able to recreate it or so they thought. They then gathered them in this base right now and started to implant a chip on them and chemically subjugated them. The teams probably hasn't noticed how many teens the villains took and thought it was only maybe around twenty.

Luthor saw Slade teaching them some moves and all of the teens moving in synchronous. Perfect he thought. No one suspects Luthor as of now aside from the league and their teams since he is still the head of Lex corp. So they're laying low at the mean time. When Slade's done with training the teens and feels like they're ready, they'll go start a war not only with the league but with the whole military as well. If they win they'll rule not only their country but the world. If they lost they'll surrender well if they don't have an escape plan but Luthor always has a backup plan.

Meanwhile at watchtower Bruce and Ray has already finished working on the antidote and has created a few copies of it and needed more. Team Flash has is almost finished with the interdimentional extrapolator. The teams were training hard as well as the young heroes on the league.

Faith's pov

Dinah finished training us along with Jason. We were no waiting for the rest to come back. Me Shazam who's now back in his twelve-year-old self along with Stargirl and Supergirl sat down beside me. "So how's living with the bats?" Asked Stargirl. "Oh uh fun I guess?" I replied not knowing what to respond. "Does everyone here knows each other's identity?" I asked. "Well not everyone. Obviously Batman knows all of our identities." Billy replied. "Seems like you can be trusted and we haven't been introduced properly, I'm Courtney" said Stargirl.

"Or maybe you knew since you're from a dimension where we're all just fictional characters." She chuckled. "No actually, I'm never really interested in those kind of things so nice to meet you Courtney." I said shaking her hand. "I'm Kara" she said I gladly shook her hand. "And you already know who I am." Billy stated. "obviously" I said teasingly. "What happened to that?" Said Kara pointing to my arm that was sliced. "D- Robin and Red Robin were fighting and me and my friend had to intervene and accidentally got my arm sliced by robin." I replied almost about to say their names. They didn't know what to say so all they said was "oh"