5

3rd pov

It was 11pm and the teams started their missions. The young justice team were hiding in some spots outside this abandoned warehouse in metropolis. M'gann connected a mind link to them to communicate. The others stayed at the bio ship while the rest were hiding in bushes or on trees for backup in case anything goes wrong.
"Everyone in position?" M'gann asked. They all said yes and continued on spying.

I can't believe these teens are from a different dimension

I can. We have aliens roaming around it's not impossible to have teenagers from a different dimension

Now now boys, we be polite to these aliens you speak of. We don't want to anger any of them. Not yet.

Bart: you guys hear that right?
Jaime: but aren't the teens back with the other league members
Cassie: red robin what do you see?
Tim: I see lex luthor with some other villains and some thugs.
M'gann: I'll go in and take a closer look
Conner: Be careful. I'll be behind you if you need help.
M'gann: thanks, and I will.

M'gann went camouflage mode and went in the warehouse. She saw more teenagers. This batch was bigger than the first one, probably because Joker wasn't done with the first batch at least. She stood really still so no one would notice. She saw grodd on a chair wearing this some kind of helmet. "And this will make them do whatever you want them to do" said luthor holding a tablet. Grodd then removed the thing he was wearing on his head. "We can control them now without that ugly thing on your head grodd." Luthor stated turning around to face what looks like, an army of teenagers. "We?" Asked Giganta "Yes we, but mainly me." With that information m'gann went back to the team and they all rode the bio ship and informed the league on what they found. Let's see how the Titans are holding up.

After Nightwing tracked the Joker's hideout they then began to spy on them. They found it on one of the abandoned amusement parks in Gotham. They saw Harley, Ivy, Catwoman, Joker and Deathstroke.
"So why are we doing this again?" Catwoman asked. "Because once we take down the batman we'll have the WHOLE city to ourselves. We'll see the dark Knight fall and his little bats will go down with him" Joker said and laughed maniacally. "It'll be fun! You me, ivy robbing banks endlessly" Harley stated in a cheerful tone with her hands together next to her cheek as she walked towards Poison Ivy and Catwoman. "Taking down the Bats was never my thing. I'm out" said Catwoman. "And where do you think you're going?" Asked Slade. "To rob a few jewelry stores here and there of course." With that she back flipped her way out. Ivy was a bit hesitant with joining in but she stayed just to see what she could gain from it.
"Well we now know that Deathstroke is working with Joker, Harley and Ivy" Garfield said through his earpiece.
"It doesn't make sense, what are they planning?" Billy responded.
"Just keep listening" Courtney stated.

"What are you gonna do with teens that escaped" Ivy asked. "Well it's their problem now, they'll never get back to their world and they'll just roam around the streets" Joker said shrugging. "Who else is part of this?" Deathstroke asked. "Well let's see. We have luthor, the monkeys, Giganta" he paused while counting his fingers pacing around. "Oh and the other big bads!" He said with a grin on his face. Robin was about to go after him but Nightwing stopped him. It was going fine until beast boy sneezed and turned into an elephant. "Great going gar" stargirl said. "Ah I see we have some guests here" Joker stated. "What are you planning?" Shazam asked. "Don't act so tough now kid. It's for us to know and for you to find out" he started laughing. Robin lost his temper and started attacking Joker. He then saw Deathstroke and turned his attention to him and attacked him as well. And with that they all went into a fight switching enemies and tried to beat them up. "Your father won't be so proud of you" Deathstroke said turning his attention to raven.