Chapter 5: Private Tutoring Him

Once I entered the house, I couldn't find my mom anywhere. My brother was already on his way to france but my mom should've been home since a good 1 hour.

I walked to the kitchen and realised a paper on the table.

'Hey sweety, I'm out with a friend don't wait on me I'll be back late. Love you, Mom'

I looked at the paper and read it like 3 times because mom rarely went out really and the part that shocked me even more is that she didn't have any friend...

before i could worry more about my moms state, the doorbell rang.

The second i opened it two hands tied around my neck hugging me tight.

"I miss you bitch." I directly knew the voice, it was my best friend Maya.

"I miss you more." I said hugging her back.

We walked inside as she sat on the couch facing mine.

We were practically like sisters. We've been friends since God knows when and were always there for one another.

"So how did court go?" She asked fishing a strawberry from the bowl of fruit salad I had prepared for me to eat.

"Fine basically." She looked at me as if waiting for an explanation. I sighed as i explained everything.

"Okay the second you know where your dad lives, you send me the address." She ordered looking deadly into my eyes. After some time, she got up to leave.

"No Maya stay longer please." I pouted.

"Mmm... I donno i have some school shit to do."

"Please cant you crash here?" I asked giving her the puppy face eyes.

"Fiiiiine" she said sitting back next to me. The evening passed by real quick and then we decided to go to bed. Maya had her own couch/bed in my room as i had mine in hers. Sleeping at one another's place was our normal routine. Within seconds, darkness greeted me with open arms.

The next day, i woke up to my alarm as i realised maya was still asleep and i sure as hell wouldn't bother try waking her up for the simple reason that it was a hopeless case.

I went through my normal routine and it was only when I tried to find my car keys that i remembered having given them to Jason last night.

I grabbed my phone and called him he doesn't reply but within minutes, he was parked in front of my house.

I realised that my mom was still asleep and thus, of course didn't make me my normal cup of coffee so I had to fix one for myself. I walked out of the house and got in my car.

"Morning beauty." Jason said smiling brightly.

"Hey jay" i said giving him a small kiss on his cheek. He sped off towards our school. Once we got there, I entered history class, and found Yasmine sitting there picking at her own nails.

"Hey Yasmine."

"Finally someone i know. Come sit next to me. I was just about to kill Lola for being such a showoff" she said praising me.

"What did she do this time?" I asked glancing behind me.

"Nothing much just bitching around." After a few minutes, Lola came and stood in front of my desk.

"So i heard you didn't get accepted into swimming? Poor thing and you thought you would be able to persuade my boyfriend to get you in the team." She said laughing histerically.