Chapter 23: Back To School

By the time the hospital let me out it was a thursday and of course i couldn't drive because i didn't know how to drive using only one hand.

The doctors have placed a cloth-like thing around my shoulder and tied it from under my other arm tightly to keep my shoulder in place which was really disturbing.

So in order to attend school i had to ride with somebody and of course, Yas was there for me. As it happened to be she was the one who was mostly around helping me.

She came each day after school to my room, placed a scarf around her head and sunglasses and entered the room without letting the doctor recognise her. She'd sit with me for lunch then head back home.

I haven't seen Sky since the hospital and his bedroom curtains and windows were closed.

I tried to shower using my one arm and it didn't turn out to be too chaotic. But i did need help from my dad's servant to re-adjust my shoulder cloth.

I threw my bag over my good shoulder and made my way downstairs thanking our servant who seemed to be extremely sweet.

"Your dad made coffee for you!" She announced.

"Oh really? Thanks!" I replied walking to the kitchen.

"Where's everyone?" I asked taking a seat at one of the stools.

"Mrs. Jamie is still asleep. Mr. Dany is at work by now. And Mr. Brandon and Miss. Samantha are getting dressed." She replied smiling.

"Oh well!" I took a sip from my coffee and waited for Yas to call me or something.

I realised that my dad had placed four portable mugs labelling them Maria, Sam, Brandon, and Maria's ride. I grabbed Yas's mug and mine and headed outside.

"Miss. Don't you want food?" The servant asked me again.

"It's Maria without Miss and no thanks I'm fine." I smiled heading out the door and closing it behind me. After around two minutes, Yas arrived.

"Okay sorry I'm late, good morning honey, but i had a lot to do and i didn't even get us breakfast so fast what do you want to order we don't have much time." Yas said all of that real quick.

"Okay one, here's your coffee." Yas looked dumbfounded as she hugged me.

"Thank you i love you!" She said taking a sip then closing her eyes and smiling. "This tastes like heaven" she said as she drove away.

"And two, i don't want to eat." Yas applied the brakes real fast earning a honk from the car behind us.

"Sorry!!" She yelled out the window.

"Yas let me out i think i can manage to drive with one hand. You're gonna kill us." I said as she erupted in laughter.

"Don't worry we're fine. I'm just trying to spot a bakery. You need to get something into your system." I sighed knowing that there was no use in fighting back. So i just sinked deeper into the seat trying to sleep again.

"Okay!! I got us croissant!" She said in a french accent. I laughed taking mine from her.

"Thank you!" I said taking a bite. She smiled back driving us to school.

Once we reached the building, Yas left me at my locker and went to hers.

"Good morning." I hear a deep voice behind me that turned me around and hugged me tight. It was Jason.

"Jayyy i missed you so much." I said hugging him back."

" I missed you too baby." He said kissing my neck.