Chapter 9: I need you right now

Yasmine in the attachment at the side!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
The woman's face fell while my dad looked at me disapproval clear in his green eyes. I have always envied my dad's eyes.

I looked back at him wearing a challenging expression on my face as he just shook his head and told me

"third floor" and grabbed the woman leaving me alone.

Fucking great!

I closed the door heading to the stairs when a group of guys came running down all dressed up in what seemed like rugby clothes.

"Hey who are you?" One of them asked me frowning.

"Go ask the guy sitting in the living room." I replied.

"You're Maria?" He asked disbelief evident in his eyes. I nodded.

"Hey sis! I'm Brandon." He said hugging me.

"Please let go." I said as he did laughing.

"You're cute" he said and left with the group following behind him

"cute! Yeah right!" I muttered to myself while rolling my eyes and continuing my way up.

Once i got to the second floor, I found girls lingering in the hallway.

"Sam!" One of them called once she spotted me. A beautiful blonde peaked out of the room her hair straightened, wearing a short white dress and barefoot looking extremely good.

"Yes?" She asked then looked at me her face lightening in a smile.

"Heyyyy you're Maria." She said coming towards me hugging me tight too.

I raised my hand to hug her back but i barely brushed her shoulder before changing my mind and removing my hand fast.

"Hi" I said.

"I'm Samantha by the way." She said pulling away.

"Im Maria but it seems like everybody already knows that." I said.

"Yeah your dad told us so much about you." I nodded staring at the ground. Why would my dad tell his new family about me?

"I got to go" i said turning away.

"Hey we're all going to watch the rugby match join us please?" Samantha asked me pleading.

"Umm I don't think I..." I realised her face falling as if my dad told them to be nice but not push me to do stuff I don't like. They seem like good people but i still think its too early to bond with them and all.

Once i looked again at her face, I saw how deeply disappointed she was that I said no.

"Okay fine, I think I can go but can I get someone with me?" I asked. Sam's eyes shined with happiness. Why is she so happy that I agreed??

"Yes of course thank you thank you thank you." She said jumping and clapping.

"I'll help you get dressed and all." She said practically pushing me up the stairs.

"You take a quick quick quick shower. I'll get some of my makeup and all and I'm coming back up." She said leaving the room again.

I thought who I might ask to come with me. Someone i will have to admit my deepest secret to and show them the real me.

Maya? She can't shes in her village with her parents.

Yasmine? I like the girl I don't want to creep her away.

Lucas? We're not that close.

Chris or Jason? They'd probably kill me for not telling them earlier. That leaves me with one final option. I dial the number.

"Hey! Can i ask you for a favor?"

"Maria? What's wrong?" Sky asked me concerned.

"Im gonna have to explain a lot of stuff to you but can you please come to the address ill send you please i really need you right now."

"Sure I'll be there no matter what."

Once we end the call, i send him the address.

'Im there' he sent after a second. What the fuck?

'I live in the building facing yours open your window'. I opened the window and got on the balcony to realise Sky's was directly facing mine we could touch one another.

"Hey" he said smiling at me.

I looked at him shocked while he seemed amused.

"Okay get dressed I'll explain everything on our way we're watching the rugby match I'll see you in 30min. Plus you'll have to explain why you live in the same mansion as Chris." I said running into the shower before Samantha came back.