Chapter 32: It Keeps On Worsening...

"What?? You really want to break the bonds?" Sky asked me.

"Look Sky you are right okay? When you kissed me i thought you were actually interested in me and when you stayed at my hospital door all the time i... I though that maybe... Never mind this is stupid all of this is stupid i don't know what I'm still doing here anyways." I grabbed my bag and threw it on my shoulder slightly wincing from the pain.

"Wait don't walk away Maria. What did you think? I need to know." Sky said grabbing my arm.

"Nothing I told you its stupid. But you were right from the beginning. I wish i never agreed to give you those sessions it would've spared us so much drama." I untangled my hand from Sky's grip "i wish i didn't believe you when you said you felt something towards me clearly it was nothing but bullshit." I walked away as he stayed still unmoving.

"Hey Maria." The chemistry teacher said smiling at me as she entered the class.

"Hi i wont attend today's session please mark me as absent." I said looking one last time at Sky who was still staring at my back shocked. With one last shake of my head i left the class.

I waited for more than 3 hours at our table in the cafeteria. People came in and then walked out while i sat there hugging my legs and staring at the ground.

There was still 30 more minutes and the bell would ring causing the cafeteria to erupt with students. I grabbed my bag and decided to call it a day. I drove over to my dad's place only to find Sky's car parked outside which meant that he left school too.

I entered the house and called Yasmine but she wouldn't reply. I walked over to my room and lied on my bed. Music came from Sky's room. Some kind of metal and i listened to it as i realised that Sky was singing along in a low voice.

'You will never get over him if you sit here listening to his angelic voice.' My subconsciousness said as i started to enjoy the music.

'He wont ever know plus its like listening to music or being at a concert its not that bad.' I said knowing that i am mistaken.

'Oh well you're making us both suffer for no freaking reason.'

'Shut up' i said blocking my thoughts away as i laid on my bed feeling myself sinking in the comfortable matress.

I fell asleep to the sound of Sky's voice and the guitar he was playing. I always had a thing for the guys who played the guitar...