Chapter 31: and then...

Days passed by.
Yasmine and Daniel were growing closer i could even tell that they both had a thing for one another and to be honest, i was happy about it he was helping Yas forget her broken heart.

I haven't seen Sky in days, he was skipping chemistry periods and in the cafeteria he'd eye me all the time to an extent were i stopped joining my friends for lunch and just sat by myself in some deserted hall.

Jason didn't miss any chance to show me that he was interested in me but i tried with all my will to make it evident that I'm not interested and not to raise his hope.

Its finally friday and i don't really know if i should be overjoyed or scared maybe... I packed my bag and was ready to leave for school. On the first hand, Im going to leave my mom and her stupid boyfriend (that which with each passing second I grew to hate more and more) while on the other hand, i will have to face Sky and i know i would.

I grabbed my keys as i watched Daniel run down the stairs his bag in his hand.

"You're leaving?" He asked.

"Yup and by the looks of it you are too?" I asked. He simply nodded.

"Well it was great to meet you." Daniel said hugging me briefly. "I'll see you next week?" He asked.

"Sure" i nodded smiling. Yasmine walked down the stairs looking refreshed. The bags under her eyes had disappeared and she seemed happy. Daniel looked at her with adoration filling his eyes as she smiled at him.

"You're leaving?" She asked

"Yeah I'm going to my university and then to my mom's." He replied placing the bag on the ground and opening his arms for her as she entered them.

I left for the kitchen before I irrupt in tears and letting them have some privacy.

After a good five minutes, i came back out of the kitchen and decided to leave for the front door. Daniel and Yasmine were kissing in the hallway i smirked as i walked out the door.

I got into my car and drove to school.
"Today will be a good day" i kept repeating to myself.

I parked and walked over to my locker. A couple was making out on the locker next to mine. I cleared my throat but they just wouldn't bulge. Oh well. I opened my locker and took whatever books i want.

Chris and Jason caught up with me as they walked me to chemistry class making the memory of the first time Sky touched my waist come to my mind.

The bell rang and the teacher was still not in class. I lay my head down on the desk as i feel the chair next to mine move. I don't bother looking up I'm too exhausted to do so.

"Hey" a deep voice said. I shot up and looked at the person before me. Sky looked restless with the bags under his eyes just like me.

"Hey." I replied my voice low.

"Can we like... Talk?" Sky asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"Nothing special just talk like we used to before... I just cant understand what happened between us everything was going as planned and well and then you got angry and all crazy and shit..." Sky said looking hurt.

"You have no clue do you?" I asked. He just frowned shaking his head slowly.

"When we first umm... Kissed you seemed interested in me or at least thats what i thought but then i realised i was wrong and i don't understand why it happened and im angry because it happened while it means nothing to you and..." I was cut off by Aaron calling me.

"Can you come for a second?" He asked. I nodded walking towards him."can you help me?" He asked.

"OMG Aaron the great, Aaron the smart guy, Aaron the Straight A student is asking for my help?" I asked smirking.

"Never mind i knew you'd react that way." He said turning away.

"It would be an honour Aaron I was
Joking how can i help you?" Aaron smiled at me.

After helping him answer a chemistry question i walked back towards Sky.

"Sorry he needed my help..." I said.

"Im sorry" Sky said " I'm sorry i gave you false hope i didn't mean to. You're just a friend and if you can accept that then great if not then..."

"Let's break the bonds." I said.

"Yeah exactly."

"No sky I'm not completing the sentence im asking you to break the bonds with me."

"What? Why?" Sky asked his eyes widening.

"Its better" i replied staring at the ground. "For both of us."