Chapter 24: Now What?

I went back home that night only thinking about my kiss with Sky. It was heavenly and it made my day.

I told Yas all about what had happened last friday when my dad asked Jamie to marry him and how Sky acted and stuff.

I entered the house on cloud nine and then all of my happiness was transformed to anger. My mom was sitting on the couch, my dad facing her frowning and Jamie in the kitchen sitting on one of the stools.

"Hi Jamie." I said. For the first time in my life I acknowledged that woman.

"Hey!" She replied smiling widely. I offered her a half smile.

"Hey dad, mom." I said heading to the stairs.

The tension was suffocating and the room barely lid which added to the dark mood.

"Maria..." My mom began as i cut her.

"I'll just put my stuff in my room and I'll be back." i said going up to my room.

I threw my bag on the ground and sat down beside it my head in my palms.

"Everything okay?" I looked up and spotted Sky shirtless.

"Umm tough question. I don't know." I replied not looking up or I'll be staring at his packs.

He jumped into my room and sat in front of me. He had a chain down his neck but i couldn't tell what it was.

"You don't know if everything alright?" He asked me placing one of my hands in his, tilting my chin up.

"Mom's here i should probably go talk to her and see what does she want." I said looking out the door.

"What about me?" Sky asked me.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"Don't i get a kiss before you leave?" He asked me pushing me towards him.

I sighed placing a kiss on his cheek. He pouted.

"I want another kiss." He said still pouting.

I leaned in to place another kiss on his cheek when he turned the last second making our lips collide. He placed me on his lap as my hand traveled down his biceps to his packs and it felt awesome.

Our kiss was filled with want and need it made me melt.

I broke the kiss once I couldn't breathe anymore placing my head on Sky's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I should probably go." I said after a few minutes standing up.

Sky nodded smiling at me making me want to kiss him again.

"I'll see you later" i said walking out and down the stairs to the salon trying to take several intakes of air on my way down.

I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on a third couch.

"You wanted me?" I asked mom as I gulped down the water.

"Yes." she replied smirking.

"Okay....." I said looking at my dad who was frowning.

"What are you planning to do tomorrow?" My mom asked me.

"Tomorrow?" It took me some seconds to realise what she was talking about.

"Oh yeah about that.... I don't know." I replied honestly. I liked dad's house better it was larger and loaded with people and everything is fun here plus i have Sky.

"Yeah you have to come to our home after school." Mom said

"Jane why cant you understand that it is unfair??" My dad interfered rubbing his palms over his face.

"Because it not unfair. You had her for your week and now its my turn."

"But she wasn't here with me she was in the hospital where you didn't even bother show up. So its only fair if she comes here tomorrow for another week and then the one after you can have her."

"But you had it for saturday sunday and thursday now its my turn." Mom said then looked scared.

"It???" I asked frowning. "Im an it to you mother??" Dad looked extremely disappointed and mom looked shocked not apologetic but shocked.

Everybody remained silent for a some minutes.

"I'm coming back here tomorrow. Do you mind it dad?" I asked looking at my father.

"Not at all honey on the contrary." He replied smiling.

"Great. I'll be yours next week." I told my mom.

"Maria I didn't mean it that way...." Mom said following me.

"I don't care what you meant dad's right its not fair for me to leave already and for your info saturday i wasn't here all day, sunday i was in the competition and today's thursday and i just came back from school so...." I waited a few seconds then turned on my heal and left.

I went up the stairs to my room closing the door behind me.

She said it about me. To her I'm an it. I looked up and saw Sky in his room lying on his bed still shirtless asleep. He looked really at peace.

I worked on my assignments throwing a glance towards Sky every now and then.

After what seemed like forever, I gave up on my calculus homework. I hated math anyways. I got into the shower letting the warm water soothe my tense muscles.

I walked out after one hour and went to the kitchen and checked what my dad had as food.

I opened the fridge which still seemed strange to me and got out what seemed to be like mashed potatoes and meat.

I heated the food and ate then went to my room and decided to call it a day.