Chapter 45: Meeting Him Again

I sit in my car worried about seeing him.

What should I say? How should I act?
Should I hug him? Should I wave? Should I hand shake him? I feel like kissing him because I miss him but I sure as hell won't...

I walk out of the car deciding that it would be better if I simply walk out of the car and let everything happen the way it will.

I fix my hair slightly then ring the bell.

"I'm out here Charlie." Sky's voice replies.

I walk over to where the voice came from. Suddenly I was standing in front of the garage. Sky's back was facing me as he was leaning into a car's hood trying to fix it.

"So did you find..."
"Hi Sky." We both said at the same time.

Sky froze for a few milliseconds then turned slowly to face me.

"Maria? What? How did you...? Hi." He said first confused then dry.

"We need to talk its urgent." I said.

"I'm not sure there's anything to discuss."

"Sky please...?" I say.
Sky sighs then gestures in his hand for me to walk in to the house.

We enter and sit in the salon Sky sitting in the seat facing mine.

"So?" Sky says. "What do you want to talk about? Please make it quick I got some work to do."

"Look I do understand that you are upset with me... What I was told that I had done was mean no worse it was heartless and cruel. But Sky..."

"What you were told that you had done? Why don't you know what you had done?" Sky looked at me with disgust.

"No I don't..." He frowned at me.
"I swear I don't... I got in a plane crash and basically forgot what had happened in the last few years of my life. The last thing I remember is our crash. The one we had together." I say looking at him as I saw him face the other side of the room.

"Yeah the one I saved you from because I thought that you actually love me... Yeah I do remember."

"Sky..." I try. Suddenly he stood up.

"What!? Why are you telling me all of that?? What are you expecting from me?" He asked basically yelling at me.

"I expect you to understand. It wasn't my fault everyone lied to me they made me believe that you are dead.. That's why I agreed to marry Jason." I yell back. "You were, are and will always be the only one I love." I say in a very small voice.

"Why are you back here? Why is it that each time I try to forget you, you can back into my life why??" Sky kicks at the sofa he was sitting on.

"Sky I beg you... In my mind we are still dating and in my heart I still love you I might have grown 3 years but I still need you." I say pained.

"No... No you don't. You were able to survive three years without me you can do it again. Let me be." Sky says as he storms out of the house leaving me inside alone.

The house was one I had never seen before it was new to me... I recognized a few photo frames stacked next ta each other and then the last on that was turned away to the wall for no one to see. I walked to those photos found a picture of sky and Yas and Daniel all laughing, a picture of Brandon and Jason fighting as Sophie and maya would each cheer for her guy. I found the third frame holding a picture of sky and Chris smiling wide at the camera with Paul and Sam photo bombing. And last came the picture turned to the wall. It had the largest frame.  I held it in my hand, breathed in and turned it the other way to find a picture of me and Sky cut in two.  The first half was us sitting on the ocean shore as I lay on his chest and he circles my body with his strong arms. And the second was us kissing as Sky held me tightly. I remove the photo out of the frame and put it in my purse. I guess he won't be needing it anyways...