Author's note

Hey guys okay I know you all are thinking damn why is she writing an author's note its still too early to write one but i just wanted to tell all directioners (of whom i am part) that I'm extremely sorry for what have happened. My best friend has been loading me with pictures and i just couldn't choose which one was the worst they all were like "a post... One Facebook post... Cancelling 5 years" or when zayn said "this isnt the end of one direction!" Its like i feel so bad right now im sitting here in my room typing out my thoughts into an authors note i just feel so bad. They were so great together and then he leaves without previous notice without nothing. I have a history test tomorrow which I'm quite sure i will fail since i cant get my mind off of Zayn its around 2 in the morning here i have to go to school in like 4 hours and a half. I cant get his voice out of my head or his laughter. Like i remember the clothes he wore in BSE and the way he was dancing and laughing. I think without zayn the band will not be one direction it will most likely be Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam. I will still support the rest till the very end but i just felt like I should share my info with you. If you guys have any idea what actually happened with him? And if there are directioners among you readers please make yourself visible.
I would like to thank yasmeena98 for the picture and i hope you all are copping well.
Just remember that we should support him no matter what and this incident should bring us closer together and not break us apart.
#allforZaynMalik
#wesupportyoutodeath
#thankyouforeverything
#alwaysinourheartsZaynMalik
Thank you for reading comment your thought that might make me feel better.
Love you all always,
Maria J💜😔