Chapter 38: On The Beach

I felt my cheeks redden as I repeated what Sky just said to me.

I smiled at the ground.

"Who's in for a walk?" I ask standing up. Of course within seconds Sky was standing next to me as Daniel and Yasmine joined us. Chris claimed that he needed to shower as he threw a pointed look towards Sky and the rest were simply too lazy to walk.

We went out of the house and decided to walk by the ocean. Yas and Daniel were a little bit late on us as they had their hands entwined and they simply looked perfect together.

"So. Tell me about your mother." Sky said.

"My mother..." I cleared my throat. "I can describe her with some adjectives. Bitch, heartless, an asshole... I really don't give a fuck what might happen to her. I mean even if she dies I wouldn't care." Sky grabs my hand in his as he looks at me asking me to continue.

"She made me believe that dad left us while in reality she is the one who left." A single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Anyways" I say as I felt my throat tighten and and gulp hard removing my tears with the back of my hand. "I don't feel like talking about this shit." Sky grabs my other hand in his and turns me so im facing him.

"Im sorry." He says as his eyes shine with regret.

"Its okay you never knew."

"No I'm really sorry it was stupid to bring this up." Sky said as he pushed me towards him.

I hugged his waist and for a split second everything felt... Right.

Then the image of the girl he was with in school came to my mind and i pushed him away slightly.

"Why would you do that?" Sky asked hurt. "You've been pushing me away and keeping your barriers up so I cant come in why are you so secretive?" He continued.

"Sky you have a girlfriend or... A girl you are talking to and I don't want to ruin that for you or her. I don't want to be friends with benefits neither do I want to fall for you... More than i already did so please leave me and don't make it harder than it already is."

I turn to look away letting my back face him.

"Maria look at me." Sky said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him. I stared at the ground.

"Look at me." He repeated placing his finger under my chin raising my head till i was eye level with him.

"There is nothing going on between me and anyone. I don't like anyone other than you. I thought you didn't like me."

Realisation hit me. He thought I didn't like him??

"Of course i do stupid." I say smiling lightly.

"So you were pushing me away cause you thought i had a girlfriend... And you dare say that I'm the stupid one." He said placing his hand on the small of my back pushing me closer. He placed his lips slightly on mine as if asking for permission which I fully granted once i placed my arms around his neck.

Within seconds i had my legs wrapped around his torso as he held me in his strong arms.

"I love you so much. And I've been waiting for this moment for soo long." Sky said as he placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you too Sky."

"I love you more Baby."

Finally i thought as I got lost in a sea of green eyes and wonderful dimples. Everything suddenly felt so... Right.