Chapter 44: No Way.

As I walk away from Yasmine, i could feel the distance growing between us. I turn around.

"Can you just tell everyone that I'm sorry I lost their friendship and I wish I could go back just like I had advanced?" I ask her.

"Why are you acting like you don't know what had happened? This is fucking stupid." Yasmine shouts at me.

"Because believe it or not I don't. I was in a plane crash" i say.

"Yeah so I heard." Yasmine says placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah well that's not what I remember. What I remember is that I was in the crash Sky and I were in the weekend we went to the camp together all of us." I reply as I cry harder.

"Its fucking disgusting to not know what had happened to you Yasmine. Even calling you Yasmine is hard for me." I tell her.

"Hearing you call me it instead of Yas is worse but you gave up on us... On all of us especially Sky. He's not being able to move on. Imagine what he felt like. One day he has a girlfriend the second he's in a coma and the third his girlfriend is married." She says.

"Please just explain what had happened to me I beg you." I say joining my hands together.

"You want to know what had happened? Here's what happened. You were in a car crash with Sky. In order to keep you safe he threw you out of the window and fell off the hill alone. We were able to find you and it was a miracle to know that Sky didn't actually die but was in a coma. We took you both to a hospital and after a few month you healed but not Sky. Your mom came to check on you and started to poison your way of thinking by saying that Sky wont ever make it and she made you meet this Jason boy who you didn't give a fuck about at first. Then one day I ask you to meet me and you reply 'sure I'll be there' that was sent by text messages. Instead of you showing up Jason did and he said that you don't want to speak to any of us anymore and you don't care what will happen to Sky. Thats what had happened the next thing we know your a married top model so we all decide to gradually leave you alone with your life. Though Sky isn't able to do it so easily were helping him and you coming around right how wont help at all." Yasmine says.

I wait a few seconds as i repeat the words Yasmine just told me in my head.

"Yasmine you know that... Nevermind I'll take my own revenge." I tell her as I run to my car.

"Maria wait don't do anything stupid wait for me." Yasmine says running out behind me. I don't listen to her as I jump into my seat .

"Put your fucking seat belts its gonna be a bumpy ride." I tell the two girls in my car.

I speed off with one goal in my mind find my fucked up shitty excuse for a mother.

I ignore the fact that I'm definitely getting a ticket for speed, that the two girls with me are probably getting dizzy but by bit and the fact that Yasmine's following me like a shadow and reach my mother's house.

I walk out of my car keeping the two panting girls inside as I run to the front door and bang on the door.

The second my mom opens up, I enter the house and push her away.

"Since day one. Since fucking day one you fucking ruined everything! Aren't you like fed up? Aren't you fed up and tired of being so hated?" I ask her shaking her after grabbing her collar.

"Maria please let go. For me." Yasmine was begging me as she grabbed my wrist and my mom's collar trying to push them away.

"I need you to tell me what had happened." I tell her. "Why did I lose my friends? why am I married to Jason? Where is Sky?" I yell frustrated.

"I don't know what you mean. I arranged for you to meet Jason and then you fell in love with him and forgot all about Sky." My mom explains as I could see the devil playing in her eyes.

"Bullshit. This is fucking bullshit." I tell her.

"You're right." I look behind me to find Jason standing at the door.

"You want to tell her Jane, go ahead but at least tell her the truth." Jason says frowning at my mom then turning towards me.
"After the car crash you had, Jane made sure for you to believe that Sky died and you did believe it. That's why you cut all types of relationships with the people in your life. I took that as an advantage since I loved you and wanted you to marry me; so I also went with the lie. You never knew that Sky was only in a comma and the day he woke up, I did everything for you to not know that he's alive until he called one day and I answered telling him that I'm your husband... Since then, he thinks you betrayed him and he never called again." Jason explained his voice low with shame. "I'm sorry but I wanted you for myself and now I lost you... Again. For that sake, I'm helping you rebuild your old friendships and I will get out of your life... For good."

"I don't need your help Jason but thank you for the whole story though. It really means a lot." I say. I look at my watch it's 7pm.

"Yasmine, I need you to show me to Sky's house." I beg.

"Maria please don't do that... He's trying to get over you." Yammine says.

"But I don't want him to get over me." I say pouting. "I want him back for myself."

"I don't think he will take it well. I would advise you to leave him alone but if you really want to see him then I will give you the address..." Yasmine says frowning.

"Thank you Yas." I say smiling and hugging her for a brief second.