Chapter 12: Burger King Study Date

Maria in the attachment by the side!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

The next day when I woke up, it took me a couple of minutes to realise where I was.

I got out of bed and also went through my normal routine. The master bedroom I had was huge. So huge that the bathroom here had the same area as my entire bedroom back at my mom's house.

I walked down the stairs slowly. I was still in my pyjamas which consisted of a short and an i-shirt.

Once I reached the kitchen, I found it full already.

"Good morning." I mumbled grabbing a bottle of water.

"Good morning? It's twelve in the afternoon." Brandon said laughing.

His entire rugby team was here already. Sam also had gathered her friends and we were like twenty five in the same small kitchen. I threw him a glare.

"Well you'll have to get used to that I take my breakfast at 1 o'clock and have my 'lunch' and six, bro." I said smiling.

"Maria good morning sweety!" Jamie said coming towards me her arms wide open. No no please no. I begged silently.

She must have seen the look of terror on my face since she just patted my back.

"I made you your normal breakfast. Your dad told me you like to drink coffee but I don't know how you like it so i just had to wait for you to make it yourself and teach me how you do it like that i will be doing it from now on." To say that i was shocked would be an understatement.

"Also he told me that you like to eat waffles so..." She went, opened the fridge and got a plate full of waffles.

"Tataaam." She said her eyes glowing.

"Umm yeah sure waffles; thank you Jamie." I said grabbing the plate. Once she left the room i placed the waffles on the table in front of the rugby team.

"You don't want to eat?" Sam asked me.

"Umm bad news, I usually have anti-sugar cupcakes for breakfast not waffles because they're full of sugar and sugar can get my training disturbed." I replied sitting by Brandon who placed an arm around my back.

"When's you competition sis?" Brandon asked me.

"Brandon you forgot didn't you? How could you?" Sam yelled at her brother.

"Its okay Sam!" I said silencing her. "Tomorrow Brandon."

"Oh yes this early." He said.

"Yeah" i said "okay do you have any kind of fruit? I'm starving!" I ask.

"Go open the fridge." Brandon said.

I walked over to the fridge i still wasn't used to feeling at home in this place. I scanned the fridge and found some red berries!

I took them out, washed them and devoured them before making myself a cup of coffee and then running back to my room and changing my clothes.

"Okay guys I'll see you later! I have to go tutor and then practice swimming." I said opening the front door to leave. The second i opened it, a man i never saw before was standing facing me.

"Sam?" He whispered in a very low voice. Before i could tell him that no I'm not Sam; he comes and pulls me into an extremely hard hug crying his heart out on my shoulder. I tapped his back.

"Hey sir, I'm sorry to inform you that I'm not Sam I'm her sister-in-law." I said smiling. The features on the man's face change abruptly as he raised his hand and hit me full force on the face making me fall to the ground.

"What the fuck? Who do you think you are? Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled grabbing Brandon's attention as he came running towards me. The second he spotted the man, his eyes widened in shock and then glared at him.

"Brandon." The man said hopeful.

"Leave! Leave and don't ever come back." Brandon replied his tone menacing.

"I..." The man turned on his heal, got in his car and left.

"I'm sorry baby are you alright?" Brandon asked hugging me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just who is that and why does he know your names?" I asked grabbing Brandon's hand for support.

"This is my father." Brandon said. "Do you need me to give you a ride to wherever your going?" Brandon asked me nicely.

"No thank you though so much." I said hugging him. He hugged me back smiling then kissing my injured cheek

"I hope it won't be visible." Brandon said looking at the bruise i knew was starting to form.

"I do too." I said stepping outside. "I'll see you tonight." I say and leave as the front door closes.

I head over to Sky's house and ring. I wait for a moment before i hear steps running towards the door and then a small guy is revealed.

"Who are you?" He asks rudely.

"Umm I'm Maria. Who are you?" I asked back.

"I'm Jacob Chris's and Sky's brother." I nod.

"Okay where's Sky?" And within seconds sky came rushing towards us his hair wet, his shirt opened revealing his abs and barefoot.

"Hey! Sorry i thought Jacob opened the door and left alone." Sky said relieved.

"No I'm a good guy i told you i won't leave alone." Jacob said smiling widely.

"You're a good guy?" Sky asked as he lifted the small guy off the ground tickling him.

After a few minutes he put him back on the ground.

"Hey!" He said smiling at me and hugging me. I felt my heart flutter as i hugged him back and breathed in his scent.

"We will have to study in Burger King. I promised Jacob to take him there. Do you mind?" Sky asked me.

The way he looked at me made my heart melt.

"No problem as you wish." I said smiling. Great we got a study date in BK but as long as we're together i don't mind it at all.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hey guys please note this is not an author's note. I just want to tell you I'm so sorry for the late update but i had a doctor's appointment and a math test so you can know how my schedule was. I'll try to make a double update tomorrow or after tomorrow. Hope you forgive me don't forget to vote. Love you all.
Maria J