Chapter 35: my broken heart

I left the office skipping! I almost forgot that Sky was outside.

"So... How'd it go?" He asked shocked that I'm jumping around.

"Fabulous." I said "i love blackmail." I said in a low voice.

"What did you say?" Sky asked.

"Nothing, forget it." I replied.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" Sky asked me.

"Sky I'm scared were not back to normal."

"Why? What happened? You girls are turning on us for no reason. You stop talking to me while you knew that i have..." Sky stopped mid sentence as if he didn't want to continue it and then said. "And Yasmine stopped hanging with Lucas. They even broke up."

"Yeah he's an asshole." I said. "But she got herself a new boyfriend, Daniel. He's awesome." I said smiling as i remembered them both together.

"That does not answer my question. You two just turned your backs to us i cant understand why? Or at least i can't understand why you started to ignore me all of a sudden." Sky said again seeming hurt.

"Sometimes people try to stop a relationship with others to shield their hearts from being demolished. Sometimes we have no other choice than to ignore how we feel and simply move on."

"What do you mean Maria?"

"I... It doesn't matter anymore you have someone and i have a lot of shit going on so it doesn't really matter much."

"I don't understand what are you trying to say just say it." Sky was holding my hands in his and searching my face, a frown forming on his.

"I..." The bell rang signalling the start of a new period. "I have to go." I said and left in a hurry basically running away.

I cant confess my feelings for him and i cant ignore them. I cant do any of those things. The english period went by real quick. Once the bell rang i drove my car back to my dad's place and collapsed on my bed falling asleep with my window opened.