Chapter 34: The Matchmakers

At lunch break, we were executing Yasmine's plan.

I was waiting in my spot for a message when i saw for the first time in weeks Sky walking to the cafeteria alone and head bent down low.

I pushed his picture away waiting for the signal... After approximately 5 minutes I ran over to stop Sophie from entering the cafeteria doors.

"Hey sorry I'm Maria." i said pushing my hand forward for her to shake and she did.

"Hi, Sophie." She said smiling at me.

"Can you please help me?" I asked her.

"In what?" Sophie asked.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Maria with Sophie. I knew you stupids liked to sit with one another but not in public." The girl who always hanged out with Sky was leaning on the lockers smirking only two feet away from us.

I tried to ignore her and continued with Sophie. "So as I was telling you... I need your help please in my biology experiment and its found in the bio garden? Please?" I asked pleading.

"Yeah sure but i have a question." She said raising an eyebrow. I nodded for her to continue. "Why me?" She asked innocently.

"Because you're the one Jason wants to take to tonight's bonfire and ask her out not me." The girl on the lockers exclaimed.

My blood level started to rise and my face heat up. I could tell I was about to erupt.

"Hey Sophie. Please could you meet me there. I'll follow you in five minutes." I asked as i saw her walk away her blonde locks bouncing behind her.

"Why are you such a bitch?? Why did you have to ruin the surprise??" I asked my knuckles turning red.

"I don't know... I just enjoy pissing you off." She said giggling. "Look at your face your like all red and hyperventilating." She said laughing out loud.

"You know i pity you. " I said slowly unclenching my hands. "I really pity you because you're simply jealous that no one ever wanted or will want you the way Jason wants Sophie. You're just sad no one loves you." I said turning away smirking.

"You're in no position to say that honey. Why? Are you loved by any chance? Who loves you? Your mom or your dad? Or your brother... Who left you behind to leave for France? I bet he doesn't even call... You're so hopeless Maria your parents despise you... They couldn't wait to get divorce and find a new family with new kids. They are ashamed of you... They want you out of their lives fore..."

That was enough for me to take. Halfway through her speech i turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck throwing her to the ground. Then i kneeled above her and hit her right in the face.

"You bitch!!! You don't know shit about me." I yelled at her once i saw she had a fair amount of blood covering her face.

I stood up and suddenly realised I had gathered a small crowd around us.

"What's happening here?" One of the supervisors asked. And i guess it was quite clear with the girl lying on the ground and my knuckle being busted with our mixed bloods.

"Maria principal now!!" The supervisor yelled. I scoffed grabbing my bag and throwing it on my good shoulder."

"Bitch!" The girl on the ground muttered.

"Thats what you get when you mess with me. You're face is so damaged poor thing and i did that with only one hand. Imagine had I had both hands what would've happened to your face." I looked up and saw Sky staring at me with horror.

I frowned at him and turned on my heel. "Office!" The supervisor yelled behind me.

"I'm going! Jesus Christ!" I yelled and kept moving.

After what seemed like ages i got to the damn office.

"How can I help you?" The assistant there asked me.

"I've been sent here after a fight." I barked back.

"Oh can I have your name?" The assistant frowned placing her perfectly polished nails on the keyboard before her.

"Maria Steel." I said.

"Okay have a seat well directly get back to you." I sat down on the chair waiting to be called inside when someone else entered the office... Sky.

"What did you do?" He whispered after staring at me for like 3 long minutes.

"Why do you care?" I fired back looking away.

"I mean that you've never had this... Pugnacious personality why now?" Sky asked sitting next to me.

"On the contrary I've always had it i just never showed it." I said not looking at him.

"Do you know the circumstances of your acts? You might get expelled." he said and as he did the idea dosed on me.

"Maria please they're waiting for you." The assistant said.

For some reason i started to shake... I might get expelled. Shit what did I do?
I stood up and looked down as i felt Sky grasp my wrist and puling me down so I'm bent over him.

"Don't worry I'll wait for you." He said. I simply nodded and entered the huge office.

There the AC was put at a temperature of at least -99. It was cold as fuck tho we were in the middle of spring.

I started to shiver further more.

"Maria, mmm new faces in my office as I see. Now tell me what did you do to get yourself into my office?" The principal asked me.

"I... Kinda... Hit someone and she's bleeding."

"You hit someone who is bleeding..." The principal repeated his eyes widening in shock.

"Listen im sorry i really did not mean for it to happen it just did and i couldn't help it."

"You couldn't help yourself from hitting someone? Are you serious??"

I looked around the office playing for time when i spotted it. In the bin were thrown two cups of Starbucks one which had a hot red lipstick on it.

"She started to say shit about me and i couldn't help but hit her."

"What will you do once you get the notice saying that you are expelled??" The principal asked.

"Who will expel me Sir?" I asked looking all innocent.

"Who other than me?"

"What will you do sir once you get the notice that you are expelled from your house?" I asked smiling sweetly.

"I don't understand what you are saying." The principal said loosening his tie.

"Oh... You don't?" i asked standing up and picking the cup with the red lipstick from the bin and placing it on his desk.

"Well then I bet you do now."
The principal turned red and all my worry suddenly turned into strength.

"This is..." The principal tried to say.

"Spare me. You don't need to lie. Let's just forget what happened today... Or no let's blame it on the other girl. I don't know her name but im sure you can find out right? Or would you rather the entire world find out that you're having an affair??" I asked smiling evilly as i sat on the desk.

"Fine fine get out but i keep your secret you keep mine."

"Cross my heart." I said "thank you." And i left the office smiling giddily.