Chapter 36: Pack Your Bags

"Come on get up... Up up up."

Jason was standing on my huge bed jumping next to me.

"Jay get off the bed or i swear i will strangle you." I say it opening my eyes.

"Well we've got a full house waiting for you downstairs so up up up." Jason said lying down next to me.

"Why are people waiting for me?" I ask him opening one eye "and who are those people?"

"We've got me, Yasmine, Chris, Sam, maya, Brandon, soph, sky... You know full house."

At the mention of Sky my heart skips a beat. I was dying to see him but i knew that i had to draw limits or stuff would get out of control and this I'll lose him forever.

"Why are they all here?" I ask

"Well Sam and Brandon technically live here Maya's Brandon's girl. I am your Bestfriend and so is Chris and Yas. Soph's my girl and there is a Daniel who came i guess Yas's boyfriend and then there is Sky whom i despise and don't really understand the reason behind him being here."

"Jay i mean why are they here as in all in the same room waiting for me?"

"Oh that... We're going camping so move that butt of yours and get ready."

"Camping where?" I ask.

"OMG!! YASMINEEEEE COME GET YOUR FRIEND OFF OF HER SLEEPING POSITION!!!" Jason yelled to Yasmine.

Within seconds she was running up the stairs.

"Are you guys alright what happened?" She asked panicked. Once she spotted me still on the bed she frowed.
"Maria fucking steel you have exactly 3 seconds to be off the bed."

"Or else?" I ask.

"You'll see... 3... 2... 1..." She said. I don't bother move and thats when both Jason and Yasmine attacked me tickling me.

"Okay okay..... Stop please.... Plea.... Please.... Stop...." I couldn't stop laughing as they both tickled me.

"Say that we're awesome." Yasmine demanded.

"We're awesome." I said laughing harder.

"No say Yasmine is the best."

"Yas.... Mine.... Yasmine is the..... The best." I managed and they let go off of me.

I breathed heavily.

"Okay now let's get moving." I stood up the second Jason said that.

"You're gonna pay... Both of you."

After around 30 minutes, my stuff were all packed and i was ready to go.
Once we reached the salon i saluted everyone.

"Shotgun im driving." I said.
"I'm driving with you." Chris said.
"Me too." Sky said
"You can take my seven seats maria." My dad said from behind me.

"Aren't you guys coming?" I asked him.
"Nop but here have the keys of the two story house your brothers in law own."

"JASONNNN!!!!! WERE NOT GOING CAMPING STUPID!" I yell at him.

"Oh well!" He said smiling. "I'm driving with you and so is Soph."

"Okay so i got me sky Chris Jay and Soph. 2 more to tag along." I said.

"We'll come." Yas said holding Daniel's hand as he looked at her with adoration.

"Okay well then lets go." I caught the keys my dad threw to me and headed out getting in the drivers seat as sky sat next to me and Chris came closer towards us.

"Those lovebirds in the back are disturbing you'd better entertain me." Chris ordered.

"I think i have an idea how to entertain you." I said smiling evily.