RPG Knight! Male Reader X World Boss! BBW!🍋

You had Completed every Sidequest, Ever Mission, and even Traveled across the world and Back to Be prepared enough to Battle the final Boss; The World Boss, A Woman by the Name of Yuki Nagigawa who is So Rare and Powerful no one has come back alive to even saw what she Even Looked like! 

You had Made sure to complete every side quest and story, Defeated all of the Bosses, Completed all of the DLC's, and even Made the most powerful armor ever; known as the Archangel's armor Set and Sword which is said to be so Powerful it can Kill A Massive 2km Long Monster in one-shot!

And then you Had to climb up A Massive Tower with over 500 Hundred floors of Monsters, Creatures, and Traps, and you ended up defeating them all to get to the top, and when you got there you had finally Met Yuki and well...

.

.

.

She Kicked your ass... Hard! You were lying on the ground, with all of the Negative Ailments, Your armor Destroyed, and even Your Sight almost blinded as they... Beauty walked to you! Wait, What were you thinking? She was gonna kill you! But she was also... So Big, and Beautiful, and Cute... Jesus, she was definitely A Beaute like no other! It made you wonder if she was A Real Archangel as said in Legend!

She wore A Beautiful Wedding Gown-Like White Dress, with her Cleavage and chubby arms exposed, as her belly was covered by A Small Girdle and the rest of the dress she was Lifting up to move around, and not to mention she had A Giant Ass Gun sword right behind her in which when she landed her first strike you Almost died if it wasn't for your constant supply of totems of Undying from your Portable chest!

You saw your Only Hope, Your sword Laying on the ground Several feet away from you, and you Tried Crawling to it for your last chance to win but you then heard the clacking of Heels and you then felt A Hell stomp on your back stopping you from getting to it, She then smiles looking down at you!

No, it wasn't A Cuel, or Sadistic smile but A Cute and Adorable smile like An Angel! She then Grabbed you by the color of your shirt and lifted you up to her height as she was Several Inches taller than you and smiled as she waved her finger in front of your face!