Plumping Ramen!! (Hinata Hyuga)

You are Y/n Uzumaki the Older Brother to Naruto Uzumaki and while his goal is the be the next Hokage your Goal is to help him reach his Goal and to always Protect your Friends from Harm! What you don't know is that There is A Girl who has A Massive Crush on you!

Said Girl who has A Massive Crush on you is Hinata Hyuga of the Hyuga clan who is Incredibly shy yet tough as Nails girl who just like you would always go out of her way to protect her friends and Family!

Recently You and Naruto had to save her from A Man on the Moon who Kidnapped her to make her his bride (A Fucking Kid you Not look at the Movie), and You realized your love for her but you are still Unsure about confessing to her though!

Hinata had realized that you are still unsure so she asked around and she heard from Naruto after Pressuring him that You had A Secret Fetish for Bigger women and he learned that from discovering your Magazines by accident so she had made it her Personal Mission to get big for you!

She was At Ichikaru Ramen downing her 50th Bowl of Ramen and she still hadn't added to her weight since he Appetite is so Huge so she was approached by the Owner's Daughter Ayame!

Ayame: "Wow, Hinata You are eating way More than Usual. You didn't eat much on the Moon?"

Hinata: "H-H-How did you know about that...?"

Ayame: "Eh, the News Spread quickly around Konoha

Ayame: "Eh, the News Spread quickly around Konoha. Everyone right now is Kinda expecting Him to confess to you right now. Did he not?"

Hinata: "I-I-I, Kinda Learned H-He's into Big Women..."

Ayame: "Really!? That explains Why You're eating so much. Hmmm..."

Hinata: "W-What is it?"

Ayame: "Look, I may have The Solution to your Problem. I have A Ramen recipe that can increase the Body Fat rapidly on consumption, but I need to know if your gonna eat it?"

Hinata: "O-Of course I will! Anything for Y-Y/n!"

Ayame: "Good. Let me make it for you."

Ayame then Carefully made A Small Batch of that special Ramen in her Kitchen and she handed A Bowl of it to Hinata and it smelt amazing as if it was the best Ramen ever so Hinata with no Issue and as she felt the Noodles, Meats, and Vegetables slide down her throat she could feel chakra enter her Body, and her body starts to Plump up with the first Bit giving her A Small Pot Belly and it only went on from there!

After A While she finished the entire Bowl and she stood there Feeling up her own Body and she realized how Huge she is now and smiled slightly but then That's when you and Naruto had Shown up to eat some Ramen as you both Usually do and you didn't recognize Hinata at first until she turned to see you!

Y/n: "H-Hinata!? W-What happened to you!? Y-You Look Great..."

Hinata Just Blushed as Naruto smiled knowing what was Happening and he patted you on the back smiling like an Idiot!

Naruto: "Hey, You two have some fun! I think I gotta go see Old Lady Tsunade first! See you two Later!"

Naruto then ran off leaving you and Hinata Alone as she twiddled her fingers Nervously!

Hinata: "T-Thank you, Y/n... W-Well, I heard that you Like Fat girls... S-So, I got Fat for you... Y--You Like?"

Y/n: "H-Hinata you Look Just Beautiful like you always do

Y/n: "H-Hinata you Look Just Beautiful like you always do... Like A Big, Fat, Angel..."

Hinata then smiled and hugged you, smashing your Body against her Belly with your Face in her engorged Boobs and you smiled as it felt like A Big, soft, Marshmallowy, Cloud of Fat, and she smiled softly knowing she won you over.

Y/n: "You're so soft Hinata..."

Hinata: "T-Thank you... Would you like to have some Ramen with me?"

Y/n: "Is This A Date?"

Hinata then Blushed bright pink as she responded!

Hinata: "Y-Y-Yes...!"

Y/n: "Then, Yes. I would most definitely love to."

Hinata internally squealed as she hugged you, and she took you back to Ichikaru Ramen still hugging you as you both smiled knowing that there is now A Bright Future for the both of you going on!

One-Shot End!