Even A Grunt's Gotta Eat!! (Female Skull Grunt)

You are Y/n L/n and You are A Pokemon Trainer in the Alola Region, where you plan to become the champion of the Region but first you had to defeat the Dreaded Team Skull, who are generally comprised mostly of Faceless Grunts who use Zubat's, Muk's, and even Salazzle's!

But this Grunt was Different, Far Different.

 Her name was Wendy and she was A Young early 20's Team Skull Grunt who grew up in Poverty and always had A Fascination with Food since she barely ever got to eat, but now as a Team skull Grunt she could plenty of Money from defeating Trainers and she could eat to her heart's content!

This leads to now!

You were going on your Journey when you were stopped by Wendy the Team skull Grunt who stopped your Path and challenging you to A Battle, and you were Just Having A Nosebleed looking at her considering you always had A Thing for bigger women which was Hard to find In Alola considering beach Body's are in!

Wendy: "You think you can Get Past me Punk!? You may have Beaten so Many of our Men but you can't beat me! So try it then! I dare you!"

You were Blushing at the Wailord of the Woman and you tried to respond but she kept running her mouth Mockingly!

Wendy: "Listen here Punk, I know you can never beat me and my Team! So come here and put your money where your mouth is and fight me in A Pokemon Battle!"

Y/n: "I-I didn't say anything..."

Wendy: "I don't care! Fight me!"

Y/n: "F-Fine..."

The battle then Began with her throwing out her Salazzle as you threw out your F/S/P (Favorite Starter Pokemon) and the Batte began!

Timeskip to After the Battle!

You had won the Battle with your F/S/P And by the rules of Pokemon battling, you had won about A Few thousand Pokemon coins which seemed to Pissed off as she was stamping her foot onto the ground in Anger!

Wendy: "Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Now I can't afford Lunch Today! I'm gonna Starve!"

You saw her Fat Jiggle and you Blushed as you walked over and Tapped her shoulder in which she turned to you angrily!

Wendy: "What do you want Punk!? You've beaten me already so take your money and Go!"

Y/n: "W-Well, I wanted to know if I could take you to L-Lunch..."

Wendy: "You Mean... Like A Date?"

Your face turned A Bright pink as you slowly nodded and she smiled under her Cloth Mask, and she grabs her head and shoves it into her chest and Smiled!

Wendy: "Really now?"

Y/n: "Y-Yep..."

Wendy: "You know for such A Little Punk, You don't seem so Bad now. I'll let you buy me lunch but it's not like, I like you or anything Punk! I'm Just letting you buy me Lunch and that's it."

Y/ou were Just Muffled as you had A Slight nosebleed!

Y/n: "Y-Yesh, Ma'am..."

Wendy then makes you wrap your arm around her waist and on her belly, had the other one on her Ass, as she smiled at how Shy you were!

Wendy: "You know what Punk? I think We'll Have A Good time together. Just saying."

Y/n: "O-Okay Ma'am..."

One-Shot Ma'am!